Thoughts on Other NRL Teams

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
In the hate stakes Melbourne may maybe being shaded by the likes of Roosters & Dogs these days, though again have elevated there position in 2014, especially the game they continued to lift Choc & Co & get away with it??

The Dogs now seem to Top the teams to hate by Seaeagles fans with the combination of the Hasler betrayel & several A grade grubs led by Ennis & Reynolds.

Roosters seem a little smug these days & how they can afford their squad plus be chasing Falau, Ferguson & ANY other star player is beyond me....also a team that seems to always give the refs an apple & sit at the front of the class....

Always hated Illawarra even when they were ST George....but enjoy hearing their excuses, watching them choke & generally underachieving.

NZ Warriors are the ONLY team outside Manly I dont hate!!
Although at times flambouyant crossing into crazy, they are always entertaining to watch & have massive talent that has never been nurtured as really, they should be a genuine threat every season.
Also helps that their fans are a good bunch who love their footy & enjoy the banter but are more respectful, decent fans.

Yeah I don't like anyone else mate.

It just depends on the grading, which can fluctuate throughout the season.

To share the obvious, the Dogs, Rorters, Scum and Vermin are the big 4; with the Rorters at number 1 right now ahead of Friday night.

I do enjoy watching the Worriers; but they'd be as frustrating as hell to support...Unless you didn't really care. (Which is the impression the players give too often).

Absolutely hate (in no particular order)

Bulldogs
Storm
Roosters
Kinights
St George
Broncos

Dislike/enjoy their failure

Cronulla
Parra

Completely indifferent

Titans
Cowboys

Not so bad

Tigers
Warriors
Penrith
Canberra
Souths

Hate Souths, Bulldogs, Broncos and Storm.
Dislike Sharks, Cowboys
Indifferent to the rest.

Top 4 that I hate

Lol@$ouffs
Scumdogs
$torm
Rorters

Hate the rest

Don't mind Raiders if I had to pick one team that doesn't bother me

I really enjoy watching the Warriors play - they seem to just have fun and would be a Coaches nightmare. :)

They remind me of Manly in the attack department - allowing for ad lib footy, instead of the boring and predictable decoy runner crap.

The rest are cannon fodder for Manly :D

My hate for Eels is so great I was cheering for the Storm to get to 50 against them last weekend.

Souths for me easily the most hated team. I'd support Qld over Souths. I just hate them.

Dogs are next. I actually wanted the Storm to win the 2012 GF, not because I like them, I just despise the Dogs. Funnily enough the Storm would be the next team that I hate.

On the like side I did have a soft spot for the Roosters (all my family are Roosters fans), but since I've copped it deluxe for the last 9 mths or so, they are out.

I've always quite like the Panthers, Raiders and Warriors.

Disco said:
Absolutely hate (in no particular order)

Bulldogs
Storm
Roosters
Kinights
St George
Broncos

Dislike/enjoy their failure

Cronulla
Parra

Completely indifferent

Titans
Cowboys

Not so bad

Tigers
Warriors
Penrith
Canberra
Souths
Agree Disco, with the proviso that the Cowboys would be better placed in the Dislike category until such time as that whingeing poor loser Thurston retires, at which point they can be restored to the Indifferent category. :)

I mildly tolerate whose ever on the bottom of the ladder, though if it were the dogs I'd find it amusing and satisfying.
I used to not-hate the Titans but when they tried to take Jamie I added them to the hate list with the others.

Equal first on my list in no particular order are:
broncos
storm
rorters
dogs
rabbits

Hate, hate, vomit: Scumdogs, Souffs, Scum, Dragon, Knights, Rorters, Donkeys, Eels

Whatever: Titans

Wish they'd stop crying about everything: Cows

Could care less about: Gummys, Pussies, Raiders,

Have a soft spot for: Tigers (only because my dad was a life long Balmain fan)

Don't mind watching from time to time: Warriors

Life long love affair: Well, there is only one team left.....the MIGHTY MANLY-WARRINGAH SEA EAGLES!!!!!!

Not sure why anyone would hate teams more than the Storm. Cheated the entire comp for years and are the architects of some of the worst tactics ever introduced into the game. When you add top draw tools like Slater and Smith into the mix they are always at the top of my most hated lists.

Roosters & Dogs tied for next. The rest would rise or fall in my hated list depending on how we went last time we played them.

Oh yes, the Scum are constantly up there too ME.

I'm all for the expansion of the game; but Melbourne have been given more than a helping hand from the NRL and News Ltd down there. (Nice, shiny new stadium anyone??).

And still chose to orchestrate the greatest proven systematic cheating the game has ever known.

Not to forget the intro of all the grubby on-field garbage either.

I simply have the other Rorters in my cross-hairs right now!

Retribution tomorrow night is number one.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6