Thoughts on Jamie Lyon

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Perhaps Jamie's form has something to do with the amount of recovery time between matches.
He was excellent tonight after a nine-day turnaround.

The order of releasing our backs should be Brett at the end of this year, Jamie at the end of next year and then Matai(due to Matai the only one of the three that has a power element to his game)---obviously his chronic injury may not allow Matai to play on.
F&&$ you TC :p

Go was your mouth out with soap

The snake has a couple of seasons left in him.

I think tom trbojevic benefits/learns a lot playing outside Lyon. Lyon has never been a speedster but he has always been good at getting his winger into space. That is why the turbo/lyon combo works it certainly destroyed the broncos last year lol. Let him retire when he wants to he has earned the right I don't want to see him get tapped on the shoulder like they did to steve menzies.

The order of releasing our backs should be Brett at the end of this year, Jamie at the end of next year and then Matai(due to Matai the only one of the three that has a power element to his game)---obviously his chronic injury may not allow Matai to play on.

TT needs to improve one hell of a lot as full back if you want Snake gone at the end of the season
TB should have videos from behind Snake with good directional microphone to play back to Tom to show him what he needs to do as far as organising the rest of the team and being in position .... I am a huge TT fan but wasn't impressed with his games at fullback

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8