Thoughts and other Tidbits

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
+ First of all, I have to say this - David Perry better be on the phone to Brisbane and Yow Yeh, requesting that the kid show some class, and ask him to testify so that our two boys can play in a GF (regardless of validity of tackles).

If not, Wallace's head high was much higher, and I would expect whatever grading T-Rex cops, Wallace is outed for a much longer period. The difference in the two tackles is that the Manly attacker got up and played the ball.

+ What happened to Watmough's hands again last night? Just terrible, and could have cost us quite a bit !

+ How good is it that G Stewart and Lussick are back !!

+ Wally Lewis. For **** sake, he was a legend player, but why have the oaf commentate a Bronco's game? He's honestly worse than Dailey and a Canberra game.

+ In regards to Matai. Only a few weeks ago both Hayne and the golden boy Slater lead with the boot, and played the next week, without charge. Surely Perry will be using those incidents as precedent if he is any good at all.

+ I'm yet to see a signature from T-Rex. Perry, get it done. There's no value add focusing on in house whingeing, bitching and pissing. We all know Bob Reilly is the rust in the organisation, and you know what to do about that. He'll turn on you, too, if you disagree with him on something, and you'll end up like Mayer. Also, bringing "fans" in on the board is a joke. Lets get professional here.

+ Kaspercy. How good are they getting it ! 1st year sponsor jersey, get advertised all over the shop next week ! Good choice Kaspercy. You knew a winner, and went with it.

+ Mauro has been a real surprise for me this year. I honestly never rated the kid and local junior. He's no nonsense, and busts his balls whenever he gets a run. Good game last night, too, on a big stage.

+ Can I just give you travellers to the game some kudos. I don't give a **** what News Limited print about our fans, as they are the biggest bunch of f***wits, abusers and liars out there. You guys kicked arse last night, and hell, even against The Cowgirls you raised the roof. Grats guys.

+ GF in 2011. I honestly feel confident against either team. Way to go.

Yeah i was screaming when Choc dropped those balls. I think it happens cause he tries to hard. He just needs to settle down a bit. He made massive meters so he can be excused for the drop balls.

Nice constructive post, Ryan.

I may also point out that while we had that match wrapped up we did get some 50-50 calls on penalties and video ref rulings, which is a pleasant change.

T-Rex's Manager is holding out for another 50k if he gets picked in the Kangaroos side. Otherwise the contract has been bedded down.

T-Rex will be at Brookie, lets hope Desie will be too :D

Choc went well. What balls did he drop? Two. Hardly a hanging offence. And no, they couldn't have cost us dearly as we had that game well in hand after ten minutes. Brisbane were never going to win. Sneaky one, slipping the boot into Reilly. Let it go, get over Mayer, and get behind the team. Go Manly.

"Kaspercy" will be stoked that their name is indelibly imprinted on your mind. Money well spent it seems.

As for Watmough, his hands just hold him back from going from a good player to a great player. So frustrating that the guy has 2 or 3 dropsies in his game every week. If he hasn't learnt to catch in 10 years of professional football, then it aint going to happen this week.

As for Yow Yeh, his testimony or opinion will be worth nothing. T-Rex got him high and probably deserves a Grade 1, early plea, play next week. Matai should not even be charged.

DSM5 said:
Choc went well. What balls did he drop? Two. Hardly a hanging offence. And no, they couldn't have cost us dearly as we had that game well in hand after ten minutes. Brisbane were never going to win. Sneaky one, slipping the boot into Reilly. Let it go, get over Mayer, and get behind the team. Go Manly.

My thoughts exactly. I thought choc was outstanding and went head to head in a battle with Thaiday who was going to be trying to lead from the front and I thought beat him hands down.

As for his hands generally, people who say he makes a couple of handling errors a game are way off the mark. He averages less than one per game and has actually made less errors than Snake this year. Considering his involvment and the huge benefit the team gets off his runs, (he has arguably the quickest play the ball in the NRL for a forward) and the momentum he can generate for us, I'm more than happy to live with an error per game.

IMO in a team where plenty of players have gotten wraps this year, all deserved mind you, he has been a little under appreciated for how his efforts have contributed to making the GF.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2