This will expose the 'true' supporters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Corso - I explain why in other areas.

The wording of the press release is critical.

Seriously, why does everyone presume that it's the club that's done the wrong thing.

Banaghan has shafted US before and I'm sure it's not the first time. He's the one out there spin doctoring, not us.

I'm sure a simple statement on the matter with a chronology of events from the club's perspective might shed a whole new light on who is disloyal or unethical.

I'm saddened that there's this immediate presumption that Hasler, Cummings and Co are in the wrong and have done the dirty.

They bleed maroon and white far more than Monaghan the Canberra boy ever has.

arrrghh circular argument warning let me say it all in one post Pete.

1 - Monaghan was offered a halfback contract
2 - Banaghan rejected and said lets look at it when i am back from the UK.
3 - Manly with drew the Halfback offer because they wanted to chase another halfback
4 - Manly went in discussions with Banaghan and likely said "WE WONT ACCEPT ANYTHING LESS THAN X"
5 - Manly said we will give you 3 weeks to show us that you are a halfback and will offer you an acceptable contract if so
6 - Manly still arent convinced he is the halfback of the future
7 - Manly said "We cant offer you an ACCEPTABLE contract at this time"

So in summation

Manly decided they wanted him at hooker. They want to pay him hooker $$ which is less than the acceptable amount that Banaghan put forward. Therefore they cant offer him the acceptable contract at the moment.

Monas will need to look at about $180K for hooker rather than the 250 or 300 offered to him originally.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4