This will expose the 'true' supporters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man

It never ceases to amaze me that barely a word can be whispered against the players, regardless of how disgraceful their performance, without the true blue believers rising up to their full height and declaring that the critic is 'not a true supporter'. (I'm talking to you especially, you silly Wally on the hill standing there with AJ and oneeyed eagele and lacking the ability to realise that "mediocrity" does not spell "monaghan".)

Yet the club's administration makes a perfectly rational business decision and same said "supporters" declare open season on them.

The club has been around and will be around far longer than any one individual player. And our admin has the runs on the board.

They deserve our support more than a turncoat captain with an over inflated opinion of his own ability.

mate your bias is completely obvious in this post. This has nothing to do with his ability.

Our club never treats a player the way they have treated Monas. We are not Parramatta. What was this 2 week bull**** putting him under so much stress and pressure.. he passed that test.. if Orford is signed which is probably the case they should get Monas our captain signed as the 2006 hooker of the club.

touche,
my thoughts exactly ,the club has good reasoning for
going about it all this way.they do have the clubs best
interests in mind.you should read some of the ****e being
posted on other websites..im glad we dont have me posters
running the club ,although if you read some of their dribble,
they think they should be, i think they should go back &
graduuate kindergarden..

mate your bias is completely obvious in this post. This has nothing to do with his ability.

Our club never treats a player the way they have treated Monas.
You forget Vautin?

And it proved to be 110% the right call. If we kept Vautin on the money he was on there'd have been no Ian Roberts. And didn't Vautin set Easts alight? :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh:

I agree wholeheartedly with Matabele. If fans don't think that Manly would have a NUMBER of improved contingency's, then I say you are all stupid for NOT thinking it!!!
Manly need to move forward. Yes, we are equal 1st on the table, but we don't have the leadership or attacking flare to really put a side away like most of the other teams have.

Witt / Anasta
Orford / Witt
Dunley / Witt
Witt / Wollow
Dunley / Willow
Witt / ESL player
Witt / Flannery

Blah Blah Blah.

Get my drift guys?

they treated daniel gartner really well also,a true great and barely a goodbye for the great man.its tough decisions like this that have to be made.

Gartner didn't deserve that, he was legend. That management was incompetent, so that's not really a great argument.

It's the way they handled it, not their plan.

Spot on.

If we said 4 weeks ago we didn;t want him I could handle that,but giving him stuff to fulfill,and then sending him on his way after he completes that is not good enough IMO

be realistic, if we had said we didnt want him 4 weeks ago everone would still be in the same uproar. It is a shame because he is a good player, but it may be beneficial for him elsewhere, particularly if he is looking for a start as halfback and more money

I'd be dissapointed, but no where near as annoyed as I am now. The pretty obvious reason for the stalling was to help them make sure their plan B was guarenteed, but it's still wrong.

tisk tisk.

read between the bloody lines!.

Can not make an "Acceptable" offer means that they could not meet what was being asked by Monas or his management. They obviously want him as a hooker, which is a lower price.

He obviously wants to be a half back and manly dont want him there.

What a soap opera all this is. Its better than big brother.

tisk tisk.

read between the bloody lines!.

Can not make an \"Acceptable\" offer means that they could not meet what was being asked by Monas or his management. They obviously want him as a hooker, which is a lower price.

He obviously wants to be a half back and manly dont want him there.

So negotiating contract's don't happen anymore?

The negotiations have already been.

I am willing to bet Banaghan said

"We wont accept anything less than X"

manly cant meet X so said, we cant make an acceptable offer.

How long does it take you to read a novel?

Depends, if it's as boring as half the **** you write, quite a long time :p .

credibility gone dude ->

Reading behind the lines the club has signed Orford (or expecting to). Monas wants star Halfback dollars and the club isnt prepared to pay it.

They would like him to play hooker but that would mean his value is less than what team Monas thinks he's worth. Letting him look for other offers to test the market. They did the same to Donald last year as well.

It amazing how ruthless the Sea Eagles are "again".

In a nutshell there fcuking him around and this "may" effect the team and Monas performances. Lets hope not.

If we get both Orford and Monas this will be great management. If we get niether there will be many pissed people.

If the messiah comes I cant wait for the bagging he cop's when he stuff's a couple of kicks in a MOM performance. :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4