This weeks team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
jwaa link said:
Interchange from: Joe Galuvao, Brent Kite, Matt Cross, Terence Seu Seu, Jamie Buhrer

Seu Seu is also named on the bench fro the Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles this weekend.

Fro link said:
Cooper and Tahu are better choices???

Better choices than Lyon?  No.  However we have greater talent depth in the centre position that we do at 5/8.

Dunno and dont really care that much.  But I can see why it was done.  Our 5/8 stocks are pretty sh!t and Lyon has proved he can play very well there.  In terms of centres, Cooper and Tahu are not that far behind Lyon imo, so we are not losing a great deal by havnig Tahu there instead of Lyon.  From memory Tahu has always played well at Origin level.

I can see why they did it too, just think they are wrong in doing it :)

And i'd have picked idris and morris , with Jennings as another option before those 2 if they were fair dinkum about it.

Has Tahu ever played Centre at Origin level ? I can only remember him being on the wing.

STAR Manly back Kieran Foran is no certainty of returning for the Sea Eagles this weekend.

Foran missed Manly’s 19-12 defeat against Parramatta at Brookvale Oval Monday-week ago with a hamstring injury.

The 19-year-old New Zealand Test half was named in Manly’s team in the centres for Saturday’s round 12 NRL clash against the Cowboys in Townsville, but remains a 50-50 proposition of playing.

Foran will have a fitness test on Thursday at the Sydney Sports Academy in Narrabeen before a final decision is made whether he will fly with the squad to Townsville on Friday.

http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/sport/story/foran-injury-doubt-for-cowboys-game/

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6