this week and logic

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
:clap: :clap: :clap: very funny Sue

Have a look at latest nes on the main page - all the money has been from Mnaly this week on sports tab- $50K on us againts $300 on the dogs. yes a $49,700 difference.

thanks wheel.i know a couple of these blokes up there.when they want to lay them they love putting that stuff in the papers.sportingbet will happily fill the bag on them all the way in believe me.personally i think the odds are wrong but the reason they bet these prices is because they WANT to lay them.they are simply being backed into their fair price .in two horse races the bookies must take a view,rarely will you match out your book-and it is obvious what their view is even though i disagree.

Good luck to all that backed us.

Ill be doing my best to get you a few free beers to celebrate with

All you need to do is watch the Broncos game, and see how much we struggled up front in getting out of our own end and you would realise that we need another quality front rower.

Dan........How about, I would put a $100- on manly as they CAN win, but I'll put a $100- on the dog's be because they will win.............I like to mince my views.........Happy Dan! :lol: :lol: :D (don't snap Zap just a joke) :D

are there any experienced props on the horizon re being off contract except bailey?ive no idea.nate miles would be getting locked up in noads cupboard very night till he signs i reckon.imagine being locked up with the toad every night-id rather the lampshade.

yes , scott geddes he asking 45k a year but i reckon we could get him for 30k

that is terrible! I cant believe some of these blokes are running around on next to nothing. I was earning that much when i was 20

oh fair enough. Ilike this joke better.

>>>> > > Doctor Dave had slept with one of his patients and felt guilty
>>>> > > all day long. No matter how much he tried to forget about it,
>>>> > > he couldn't.
>>>> > >
>>>> > > The guilt and sense of betrayal was overwhelming.
>>>> > > But every once in a while he'd hear an internal, reassuring
>>>> > > voice in his head that said:
>>>> > >
>>>> > > "Dave, don't worry about it. You aren't the first medical
>>>> > > practitioner to sleep with one of their patients and you won't

>>>> > > be the last. And you're single. Just let it go.."
>>>> > >
>>>> > > But invariably another voice in his head would bring him back
>>>> > > to reality,
>>>> > >
>>>> > > whispering:......
>>>> > >
>>>> > >
>>>> > >
>>>> > > Dave.............
>>>> > >
>>>> > >
>>>> > >
>>>> > >
>>>> > >
>>>> > >
>>>> > >
>>>> > >
>>>> > >
>>>> > >
>>>> > >
>>>> > >
>>>> > >
>>>> > >
>>>> > >
>>>> > >
>>>> > >
>>>> > >
>>>> > >
>>>> > >
>>>> > >
>>>> > >
>>>> > >
>>>> > >
>>>> > >
>>>> > >
>>>> > >
>>>> > >
>>>> > >
>>>> > >
>>>> > >
>>>> > >
>>>> > >
>>>> > >
>>>> > >
>>>> > >
>>>> > >
>>>> > >
>>>> > > ..............you're a vet".

snap him up!!!

imagine this for a LUGBY league pack

wooden,hugh waddell,bruiser gibbs,tronc,twiddle and weepu

interchange:gateley,hosking,ruben,harvey howard.

size,skill and speed to burn.

Had a look and the only other name that stands out that isnt about to retire is paul rauhihi (spell??)

Good news is there is a plethora of centres out there

so far so good. we were never going to be un defeated but im still very happy with the start. many areas need attention but we are still winning matches. we will still lose some too. we have great young talent, lets work with that for now and see who's iterested in us come june 30. looks better than last year. tough night game tonight but i say eagles

We can win it but the secret is turning up to play. No Bulldog team will ever be a pushover so I am keen that we go out and take the game rather than waiting for it to come to us.

A good start is imperative and we need to cut down the errors. They seem to kill teams playing away.

It is time we stood up to win some away games and this is as good a week as any to start.

Go you Eagles!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4