This Sums Up The Current Situation Best

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It has nothing to do with the success of the team. I hope they win every match. I just have no desire to watch these two players play knowing they don't want to be here next year. I don't watch the 2011 Grand Final any more as most of the players are now with other clubs. I may go to a game later in the year, but if not, I'll definitely be back next year regardless of how good or bad the team we can put on the field is. I do admit that at fulltime last Saturday night I felt like I missed something special. But knowing it was DCE who won the match for Manly takes the shine off it for me. After seeing him in that form, I'm hoping Joke Kelly is smart enough to increase the offer to him, now that the other one is going off to parra to root the coach.
Wasn't very special game mate we just held on by the skin of our teeth & a couple of dodgy calls went our way. It was good to get the win though & I'll be there for the dogs game as well but it does feel a little empty. Win or lose I care a bit less than I used to. Probably just fed up factor - but I'm sure as the rebuild goes on the excitement will come back.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...trative-failings/story-fnp0lyn3-1227261820394

Apologies if this has already been posted or discussed. An article from Rebecca Wilson reports best what is going on with the club and its current administration. This needs to be resolved ASAP and player recruitment and retention will look after itself going forward. Current administration needs to clean up its own backyard before looking over the fence for greener pastures.

Yep, it had been posted before here:

http://silvertails.net/threads/bourbon-beccy.45367/

but rather than merge the two threads together, I will let yours go as a standalone :)
( that is unless somebody else decides to merge the threads
icon_rolleyes.gif
)

I respect you bones
I respect you Kevin ward 777 and I respect you manly fan 76
I have read your posts on my short time on this site and have enjoyed your views and opinions - and still do

Just can't always work out how to do stuff on here

Like many, I have been an eagle since I watched my first game in 72 gf and supported ever since.

Like most today,I am extremely disappointed at the 2 players leaving and the way it affected our team.

But I have been bitterly disappointed before but equally ecstatic when we have signed marque players from other clubs that must have in turn disappointed their previous fans

Any way, I am old get pissed often listen to loud oz rock and ramble and so....,

Back to my point - the players have signed but have publicly said they have the player support and will give 200% this year to win and help our team succeed

After last weeks effort , I for one believe that to be the case and both will turn up

Drum roll ......,,,,,,

If the players involved are willing to give 100% and are supported by their team mates - then our fans in this time of need - need to do the same

Leaving empty seats and having poor crowds is not what the team deserves and is contradictory to what the playing staff and the mighty 2v had committed to do this year

Hope I didn't offend but frankly we need you guys now more than ever before as the committed supporters you really are

Gonna try and get there this week from port headland ( fucn wet)and would love to catch up for a big yagoona at the club before the game

Wish o knew how to pm

It has nothing to do with the success of the team. I hope they win every match. I just have no desire to watch these two players play knowing they don't want to be here next year. I don't watch the 2011 Grand Final any more as most of the players are now with other clubs. I may go to a game later in the year, but if not, I'll definitely be back next year regardless of how good or bad the team we can put on the field is. I do admit that at fulltime last Saturday night I felt like I missed something special. But knowing it was DCE who won the match for Manly takes the shine off it for me. After seeing him in that form, I'm hoping Joke Kelly is smart enough to increase the offer to him, now that the other one is going off to parra to root the coach.

Very good points @bones

The damage has been done. It will take time to rebuild the trust and sense of family. Not sure the current management would even know what I'm talking about.
I don't think they would know how to approach the problems at the club and address them with the players or the coach. So of course the fans will never know. They run and hide when the goings get tough! Its rather immature actually.
They have no sense of family either or they would be more involved with the fans, include the coach instead of going behind his back and maybe for just 1 game acknowledge and say hi to some of the hardcore dedicated that fans that sit on the Hill. Max got a standing ovation and a chant!!! I can guarantee they wont but that's only because they are faceless. They hide from the fans yet blame everyone else for what has been going on in the club in the past!! None of this happened in the past, its all the future and they cant own up to it!

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...trative-failings/story-fnp0lyn3-1227261820394

Apologies if this has already been posted or discussed. An article from Rebecca Wilson reports best what is going on with the club and its current administration. This needs to be resolved ASAP and player recruitment and retention will look after itself going forward. Current administration needs to clean up its own backyard before looking over the fence for greener pastures.
I don't usually like reading her articles but it was one article that actually spoke the truth. I am still so disgusted with what they did to Mary. I hope she wins that court case and proves to them what j***s they really are. Firing someone with no evidence who has been a great support to Manly and us supporters.

What crap.. why would anyone buy into bourbon bec's Telegarbage! She's a Manly hater for whatever reason and therefore obviously bias. If Manly is near implosion then what does that say for the teams that will inevitably finish below us on the end of season ladder?. Parramatta may well be one of those teams i might add. I wouldn't feed this woman please stop posting her articles it only spreads negativity and we are a positive club.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8