This statement from the Official Site

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
"In further bad news, at this stage there won’t be any players returning from injury for next weeks match against the league leaders the Melbourne Storm."

YESSSSS !!! Who's going? :lol:

I'll be there ( with many other supporters )

Ryan , when will you be attending your 1st game of the season ?

\"In further bad news, at this stage there won’t be any players returning from injury for next weeks match against the league leaders the Melbourne Storm.\"

YESSSSS !!! Who's going? :lol:
So BKs injury is worse than they are letting on

Ill be there. not going to not show up because we are missing a few players, probably more incentive to go and support the boys. They will need it.

wouldnt miss it, it is at brookie after all!

its a huge game for us, and storm will be without their best.

we will be a great chance i reckon!

I'll be there ( with many other supporters )

Ryan , when will you be attending your 1st game of the season ?

ryan will be there after we win 3 in a row..........

i know, but ryan has never really typed anything believable

Cheers Fluffy. At least I don't try and utilise abuse, exploitives, and personal attacks as a measure of debate.

I remember in last week's Big League it said that Stewart and Kylie will be back for round 11.Lets hope that is right,and Kennedy is back,otherwise it could be a long night against the competition leaders.

[quote author=Fluffy]
i know, but ryan has never really typed anything believable

Cheers Fluffy. At least I don't try and utilise abuse, exploitives, and personal attacks as a measure of debate.
[/quote]

you have before ryan but generally you post empty promises or contracting posts from week to week

you said after 3 wins in a row you would turn up to the games - you welched therfore your word is meaningless

dont try to blame your lack of support on me - unlike most posters on this site we can give critisism but we still turn up to support - you do not

Best way to sort this Ryan is to turn up to Brookie on Saturday and support OUR team. No one doubts your passion (how else could you reach the heights of joy and plummet to the lows of despair?) and it would be good to have you on the hill.

If there was ever a game in which Manly needed some support it is going to be this one with Stewart, Kennedy, King, Beaver, Kite and Bell most likely to be out against the competition leaders. Brookie needs to be a Fortress!!!!!

Stewart, Kennedy, King, Beaver, Kite and Bell will most likely be out for us while the Storm will probably be without Smith, Inglis, King (Matt), and possibly Dallas Johnson while Slater and Crocker are both out injured.

More like a PL game next week with the number of topliners out of action. Donnelly, Jamie Feeney and Xhris Walker should get a game this week. Makes a change from playing for Norths PL side.

Very important game for the Eagles. Fortunately results went our way today with the Raiders & Tigers losing. This ensures that we stay in the top 8. If we can beat the Storm Troopers then the following week the BYE couldn't come at a better time. This will give BK , Stewart , King & Kylie time to recover from their injuries.

See you all down at Brookie next Saturday night.

Make the effort Ryan . You're not a Norths supporter anymore. LOL

Fair enough lads...your a tough crowd to please !!! LoL.
Flufster...I travelled to Albion Park, The Central Coast etc...I honestly wouldn't call that lack of support. I sat through all 6 grades against Wests Tigers...

Wait till you guys have kids...your prioroty changes !!!

That said, I wouldn't be caught dead missing The Manly games on Fox. I record them all, and watch them probably 4-5 times throughout the week (even the losses).

If my boy was a little older, we'd be there with bells on. Actually, we MAY even come with an actual cow bell !!!

The Storm will be without their fullback, hooker and possibly their five eighth. Matt King will also be absent.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4