This season is over but next is ours

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
agree, nrl has done us no favours, great opportunity for Cross, Whare, Riccardi, Oldfield, Palau etc to play in front of 50k. Rest the boys for the finals!!

Don't take it as a negative either....Des should say to the boys...have a rest lads....freshen up...but most importantly, don't read the media.

Take it as a bye completely....because if we get calved up (likely), the media will be saying we are gone etc...

We arent GONE!!! We have alot of depth with the skill to keep the season alive,i cant believe how negative everyone is look who is waiting in the wings

Wolfman - Oldfield,Oldfield is somehow much faster than this bloke,he also has a good infield kick in him

Gift - Bhurer,i always thought Buhrer played to much ball but the 13 of this year will fit him like a glove,he has played at hooker and surely knows how to drop a grubber in

Robbo (As if he will go) - Whare,this bloke just last year scored a triple on debut and the most impressive part of this triple was the try he could have scored,but instead used the smart option and went from 90% on him scoring 4 to 100% on Robbo scoring

Lussick - Cunningham must be ready to go by now and will probably slot in pretty easily,may get stagefright as he hasnt been blooded yet

Last but definatly not least

Brett - Hopoate is just about due back and will make no mistakes at the back,has more leg drive than Brett and perhaps the same turn of pace as our #1

If Foran goes......that will be pathetic

Anyone who thinks Manlys season is over, its simple.... don't go to any more games. No one will miss you.

bones said:
Anyone who thinks Manlys season is over, its simple.... don't go to any more games. No one will miss you.

And as much as I respect their opinions maybe they could consider not posting on the forum if that's what they normally do when the seasons over.

Fans need to vote with their feet and walk out on nrl sponsors if they don't like the decisions

bob dylan said:
bones said:

And as much as I respect their opinions maybe they could consider not posting on the forum if that's what they normally do when the seasons over.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions, that is the whole bloody point of an internet forum.
My opinion is we would struggle if Glenn, Foran, Robbo, Snake and Lussick are rubbed out of the finals.

torana355 said:
bob dylan said:
bones said:

Everyone is entitled to their opinions, that is the whole bloody point of an internet forum.
My opinion is we would struggle if Glenn, Foran, Robbo, Snake and Lussick are rubbed out of the finals.

They may very well struggle, but as long as they have games still to play their season isn't over.

bones said:
torana355 said:
bob dylan said:
bones said:

They may very well struggle, but as long as they have games still to play their season isn't over.

Yep and im sure everyone agrees with that but in finals footy you can't afford to have that many quality players out. Its just like taking Locky out of Brisbane, Thurston out of Cowboys, Benji out of Tigers ect ect.

When you are head and shoulders better than the opposition being without one or two players only brings you back to the field.

It doesnt end your season.

If you are watching the Goons vs The Muss then you will know that we are still a great chance of winning this year even without a couple of top liners. Our defense will monster these **** teams.

Sorry Dan!

But this has to be shouted and sworn at in this thread!

But........

SCREW THIS THREAD! ITS NOT OVER UNTIL WE ARE KNOCKED OUT AND THE LAST TIME I SAW 2ND PLACE DOESN'T GET KNOCKED OUT IN ROUND 25

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8