This is the way the bears should end,not with a bang,but a whimper

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Eagle

First Grader
Take 4 games a year to BTS

Not only would it ruin their bid but it would expand our
own catchment area for juniors

No name change required,No colour change required
and no ****ing bears taking from milsons point to
****ing toukley as a junior catchment area

Story could be front page worthy

"Bears die in hibernation,Sea Eagles to thrive forever"

They want to take KHunt and KFoz,but thats ok we
can leave Khunt in the AFL

The Bears are already dead, their supporters just don't seem to be able to get it through their heads yet.

Us taking four games to Bluetoungue would be awful & there is no way that the FC would agree to that. MWSE represents the northern beaches, not the central coast.

I am over the Bears. Wish they would stay dead and buried. Why support them when you have the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles to support.

Worst idea ever.
That place is a hole. We should have nothing to do with it. We hate them, they hate us.

If the central coast was serious about getting an RL team to their area, they should start from scratch and abandon the bears name, logo, colours etc. Theres absolutly nothing to gain at all from flogging a dead horse.

If you really wanted to get under the Bears' skins we'd play a couple of games at North Sydney Oval. Great ground.

tookey said:
12 games at brookvale oval FFS

Disagree (purely on financial terms)....for example the one game at Suncorp is worth almost $500K and maybe more....way to hard to not consider that....I don't know about BTS but I think it's like $100K guaranteed.

I think the current 10 games at home and 2 away (for money) works pretty well...PLUS gives me at least another game to sell to the mad MWTS people.....and that keeps tem (and me) happy

Mark from Brisbane said:
Disagree (purely on financial terms)....for example the one game at Suncorp is worth almost $500K and maybe more....way to hard to not consider that

That's staggering if true Mark. How reliable is that estimate? How do they get a return to justify that outlay?

Mark from Brisbane said:
tookey said:
12 games at brookvale oval FFS

Disagree (purely on financial terms)....for example the one game at Suncorp is worth almost $500K and maybe more....way to hard to not consider that....I don't know about BTS but I think it's like $100K guaranteed.

I think the current 10 games at home and 2 away (for money) works pretty well...PLUS gives me at least another game to sell to the mad MWTS people.....and that keeps tem (and me) happy

Mark I was referring to a perfect world where we didn't need to move games to other grounds for financial reasons. We can still play away games at brisbane etc for the MWTS.

Is it really $500k for the brisbane game? Are we guaranteed this figure?

12 games at brookie if we had a renovated stadium that could hold 20 - 25k with 70% undercover we dont have that so i think taking a game against brisy to suncorp and Warriors to NZ are worth the cash.

I'd love it if we played a game in PNG rather than the CC. Take the money, develop our club base.

Lots of good posts and a common hatred for those annoying bears.

Best thing we can do is surround the North Sydney area with an enlarged, desireable and envied junior comp that would have all the good kids from the bridge to the freeway flocking to play in. The reality is that all nrl teams only have a handful of local juniors in their team, but I would choke the bears out of all their local talent just to give them the ****s even more. Jealous bastards. They still feel robbed and still have not come to terms with their failures.

**** there are some idiot Norths supporters around. Check the commentary on the Tele site for example.

I agree that the Central Coast needs a team but not one associated with a bunch of whinging bitches.

The Eagle said:
vidmar said:
The Eagle said:
Take 4 games a year to BTS
No

Good retort! So you want the bears back?

The idea didnt warrant an in-depth longwinded answer (which Vid normally delivers).

Taking four games to Bluetounge won't help or hinder the bears chances of re-entry, It would hurt us though. Would be a great way to annoy the majority of the supporters base. The FC would never agree to it anyway, the idea is so bad it doesn't even warrant raising discussion.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6