This is fricken poor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rambo1987

Bencher
Today we showed nothing against the Raiders who are poor at best. We are not in the market for new players as we are paying some of our BIG name players overs to keep them. Of the 17 players today only 4 or 5 could hold their heads up. Farrar, Williams, Rodney and Matai were the main players but our forwards were woeful but we were beaten up by a big pack.

Our season is over because if we cant beat the Raiders at home - I am really p!ssed off with these efforts and not really impressed heading back home after a another loss at Brookie.

Lets look towards next year - wait on it is not going to be any better because we are sticking with the same players - except Hodko, Perry & Matai. And while on Matai I always thought it is a stalemate between Manly and him but he is waiting for us to make an offer but we havent and he doesnt think we are going to make one.. Man I have never been this annoyed about the club ever.

Hears to next years boy - pull your finger out guys.

Rambo1987 link said:
And while on Matai I always thought it is a stalemate between Manly and him but he is waiting for us to make an offer but we havent and he doesnt think we are going to make one..
 They still can't locate a pen apparently.  

If we lose Matai I will see it as a sign that our CEO is not interested in having a competitive team.

Yeah real smart move Manly owners. Have a pathetic bitch slap fight between you, then piss off the best CEO this club has had since Arko and turn the greatest grand final triumphin history into this **** run by a guy who has no ****ing idea 2 years later. Have said it before the writing is on the wall here. We are heading down the path of the Sharks rapidly. I thought it might take a couple of years but we are getting very close to their level now. Watch the pathetic crowd support we will get for the rest of the year now.

I kept waiting to see Donald making a run down the line and was thankful I don't have a 3d tv as I was expecting a mullahs or dorm pass for the crowd

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Rambo1987 link=topic=183932.msg272843#msg272843 date=1278753947]
And while on Matai I always thought it is a stalemate between Manly and him but he is waiting for us to make an offer but we havent and he doesnt think we are going to make one..
 They still can't locate a pen apparently.  
[/quote]
Try the board room - there's usually a few Penns hanging around there.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2