this is awesome

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No. I thought why are bj starlo and tom t in reggies when you need combinations. I thought why are parcell and leary still on the bench when we are getting lapped and green is walking. I thought why is myles only making 35m and taupau less during the opening exchanges when they are our high paid international signings there to get us on the front foot.

Running hard is not chemistry

No. I thought why are bj starlo and tom t in reggies when you need combinations. I thought why are parcell and leary still on the bench when we are getting lapped and green is walking. I thought why is myles only making 35m and taupau less during the opening exchanges when they are our high paid international signings there to get us on the front foot.

Running hard is not chemistry

Yeah, completely agree with you about the players in NSW Cup.
Chad Randall's NYC team got absolutely smashed as well tonight.

Our passing tonight wasn't crisp, and our forwards not deep enough. Where is TC when you need him?

Spot on .....Snake though a fullback is the general & really....the most dominant player Manly have....still had great field position early & if capitalised....who knows?
Frustrating though...Dogs with that robust style cashing in on those red zone errors to grab a stupid HT lead.
So much improvement that not worried yet, but hate a loss like that...especially Dogs!!
Bring on Parcell & time, as in 3-4 weeks , will get that team we envisaged BEFORE tonight...
Yeah agree I have mates that are dogs supporters and were giving it to me so I was a little bit angry( and maybe a little bit drunk when posting lol ) but hey you are right if they had scored early who knows.

Yeah agree I have mates that are dogs supporters and were giving it to me so I was a little bit angry( and maybe a little bit drunk when posting lol ) but hey you are right if they had scored early who knows.
All good mate... Feeling your pain... Been ignoring a couple of Dog.....EX mates the past half hour!!

It's worse when you're at the game... felt like going home at HT.

None of us like it mate.... Including this Maroon & White duck!!
Would like that pin myself tbh...
Just saying I really think when whips are cracking the boys will come good...especially with more Parcell.
Just get pi**ed off when ppl jump off a new look Manly team 1st game.... Will be there abouts by round 26 so maybe talk to you then & both our moods will be better.
No don't simmer down the pair of you!...this is brilliant...we've had enough of the off-season silvertails love fest....fu@kin round one get stuck in!:punch:

• 😆
Reactions: Rex
No don't simmer down the pair of you!...this is brilliant...enough of the off-season love silvertails love fest....fu@kin round one get stuck in!:punch:
Hahah sorry to disappoint Wombat , 2 passionate Seaeagles on the sidelines frustrated by no fairy tail start.....the 2 of us would probs be air swinging & knocked out by the alcohol from the others mouth....we settled off field & will be high 5in by next week... Disappointed Wombat?
Well put on the UFC big fella!!

Hahah sorry to disappoint Wombat , 2 passionate Seaeagles on the sidelines frustrated by no fairy tail start.....the 2 of us would probs be air swinging & knocked out by the alcohol from the others mouth....we settled off field & will be high 5in by next week... Disappointed Wombat?
Well put on the UFC big fella!!
We lose next week, it'll be a bloody massacre. I mean surely two games should be enough to gel.lol

Mate...as Ryan pointed out, Cows started 2015 looking lucky to MAKE the 8 & really, besides Brisbane & maybe Roosters... Daylight 4th in the end....they owned it.
Manly may not reach those lofty dominant heights, but will be in the fight when the whips are cracking....(should I say that at Mardi Gra time)

Its funny, I remember when we had that soulless star studded NE team and Peter (BLUNT) Sharpe in the early 2000's and these same words I am hearing now word's that I hate, were thrown around a lot then too. Words like "GEL" followed by "PATIENCE" and "FANS HAVE TO REALISE IT WONT HAPPEN OVERNIGHT". Funny thing was as soon as Des took over we looked well drilled and purposeful straight away. God I hope I am wrong. Please Trent prove me wrong.

I think we're only Snake returning and a bit of a re-jigging of the forwards away from being a team that could have won on Friday.

Changes I would make:
- Snake to return (obviously)
- Mateo to lock
- Taupau to prop
- Starlo or BJ to the bench
- Parcell to come on halfway through the first half, Api to come back on whenever Parcell starts to lose effectiveness in the second half

Dammit!! I do all my posting drunk and you suggesting I shouldn't makes me angry, so now I'm posting drunk and angry and you think that's not a good idea???

I see your point.
Lol yeah I seem to do my posts when in those states on all social media and it usually goes bad haha.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6