This day 18 years ago

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I was there hanging off the railing in front of the main grandstand. Will be there again on Sunday hoping for a repeat performance.

I was there with my brother and his mate (both saints fan)

Best part, apart from the game, was after the game when my brothers car broke down outside Brookie

My brother and his mate, both in Saints jerseys, had to push the car while i drove it....

Good times...good times

I unfortunately wasn't there but remember it well.

But I was at Parramatta Stadium for Round 3 in 1988 for the 64-12 hammering...with 4 Parramatta supporters....and I had the only car. Still have it on video somewhere.

Lets hope this weekend is a carbon copy.

simon64 said:

But I was at Parramatta Stadium for Round 3 in 1988 for the 64-12 hammering...with 4 Parramatta supporters....and I had the only car. Still have it on video somewhere.

Yes I also have this on video crusher and
Cliffy had blinders, Tooves also.

Manly Daly said:
simon64 said:

Do you have it on DVD buddy

Manly Daly said:
simon64 said:

Can I buy a copy.

I was there as a kid watched it in the fulton mezies stand.

can someone please lit the manly team that line up that memoravle day?

captainskin said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Manly 61 St George 0

I was there. :D

I was there too :D

The big fat zero was the icing on the cake :D

http://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/seasons/NSWRL_1994/Round_14/Manly_Warringah-vs-St_George/summary.html

The common denominator - Cliffy :D

Round 14 1994 - This is Gold! The Magic starts 4:09 mins - Manly 61 - Dragons 0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ylbm853sWVA

Round 3 1988 - This is Blue and Gold! The Magic starts 3:10 mins - Manly 64 - Parra 12
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3Clhp_oJ2o

Wow!! 18 years! I clearly remember working in the garden with my old man listening to it on radio, great memories.

Cameron said:
Manly Daly said:
simon64 said:

Do you have it on DVD buddy

I don't have it on DVD but I'm happy to make the tape available to anyone who has the necessary gear to convert it.

Then whoever wants a copy is more than welcome to it. I'm pretty sure the following weeks smash up of Newcastle is on the same tape.

Good to see Brian Smith on the end of another hiding. Something I can't figure, is why clubs still employ this loser?
I listened to this game driving back from Iluka (near Grafton) with a car full of kids.

Manly Daly said:
simon64 said:

Tooves didn't play in that Parramatta game. Hasler was the halfback and Charlie Haggett was the hooker.

Brookvale said:
I was there as a kid watched it in the fulton mezies stand.

can someone please lit the manly team that line up that memoravle day?

Manly Warringah 61 (T. Hill 2, S. Menzies 2, O. Cunningham, M. Dunford, D. Gartner, C. Lyons, M. Ridge, I. Roberts tries; M. Ridge 10 goals; M. Ridge field goal) defeated St George 0 at Brookvale Oval.
Date: Sun, 3rd July. Scrums: Manly Warringah 9-8. Penalties: St George 4-2. Referee: Graham Annesley. Crowd: 22,380.
Manly Warringah: Ridge, Hancock, Moore, Hill, Elsegood; Lyons, Toovey; Gillespie, O'Donnell, Carroll, Menzies, Roberts, Cunningham. Int: Dunford, Gartner, Haumono, Fulton.
St George: Maybon, Walford, Coyne, Bradley, Donnelly; Walker, Chapman; Hardy, Brown, Stevens, Barnhill, Gourley, Mackay. Int: Stevens, Stone, Park.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4