This bloke is an idiot

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
MadMarcus said:
castle eagle said:
The Wheel said:
I thought this thread was going to be about Ryan based upon the title

had me thinking folau or maybe anyone that had singed with parramatta!

The correct grammer is "sung".... :p

And why would anyone sing with Parramatta?

firechild said:
The Eagle said:
First

Revamp Brookvale and Leichhardt,$50 mil a piece, gather tenders for the jobs, pick a middle of the road but quality option and have them use the entire $50 mil meaning any left over would go to places they didn't consider at first, any tenders would have to have club themed designs, rent both grounds to the other sports (probably soccer and hockey) to get the money back and use that money to keep them maintained

Hockey? Seriously? Have you ever watched a hockey match?

Maybe he means ice hockey.... or Joe Hockey?

Grammar :p

The Who said:
What I would like to see are a couple of genuine fans on the Commission Board; men or women who can represent the interests of we fans who love the game, support the game, pay money to attend, sit on the hill, and represent the triabalism that makes RL so special.
I'm happy to have the occasional banker on the panel, but not dominated by these Big Business types who only know corporate hospitality, and watching the game through safety glass.
The main gripe I have is selling the game out, again, to television networks which makes the comp uneven before the first ball is kicked. OK, the ARL may not get as much for the TV rights but letting the game be controlled by media organisations is not worth the extra cash.

Sadly NEVER going to happen....I have represented the club on a couple of occasions when they have the "fan input day"....really they are just "humouring us"...we are reasonably inconsequential in the total scheme of things...we add atmosphere, buy merchandise but in comparison to the 1.2 Billion...we are like ants trying to wrestle down an elephant

Mark from Brisbane said:
The Who said:
.we are like ants trying to wrestle down an elephant

Might be a big 'tusk' for all us ants, but collectively we are strong, we are invincible, we are ANTS! (appologies if it sounds like a Helen Reddy song)

I think Schubert is the bigger dill for originally valuing Izzy at $400K for 2013. He created the mess. Just glad I'm not a Parra supporter!

mozgrame said:
MadMarcus said:
castle eagle said:
The Wheel said:
I thought this thread was going to be about Ryan based upon the title

had me thinking folau or maybe anyone that had singed with parramatta!

The correct grammer is "sung".... :p

And why would anyone sing with Parramatta?

firechild said:
The Eagle said:
First

Revamp Brookvale and Leichhardt,$50 mil a piece, gather tenders for the jobs, pick a middle of the road but quality option and have them use the entire $50 mil meaning any left over would go to places they didn't consider at first, any tenders would have to have club themed designs, rent both grounds to the other sports (probably soccer and hockey) to get the money back and use that money to keep them maintained

Maybe he means ice hockey.... or Joe Hockey?

Grammar :p

Well plaid! :D

The Eagle said:
firechild said:
The Eagle said:
First

Well if this 4g pitch is installed I don't see the issue

Still not at all useful.

firechild said:
The Eagle said:
firechild said:
The Eagle said:
First

Well if this 4g pitch is installed I don't see the issue

Still not at all useful.

You do know what hockey is dont you?

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7