• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fluffy is a toss pot.

Brett Lee himself publicy stated that his bowling was not at a standard high enough to open the test bowling for Australia. He has since made changes to his game which has seen him slow his bowling down a bit in order to become more accurate and consistent.

He is no longer bowling extras nearly every over, which he was guilty of previously.

I agree.

Use to cringe when Brett Lee came on to bowl.
These days i'm on the couch saying "come on punter throw the ball to Lee we need a wicket"

A prett good day for the Aussies in the end. Very good batting pitch and the Indians will be hoping for 400 or thereabouts. Hopefully we can clean them up pretty early tomorrow.

Tait was very disappointing and Johnson had no luck. Having listened to the first two tests on the radio I can tell you that the TV commentary is absolutely crap. Roebuck is doing his best to get fans back to telly but apart from that they are streets ahead.

Tait needs a full test under his belt. His speed dropped off after the first couple and he is well underdone.

How much do we miss Hayden at first slip. Clarke should never have dropped that one.

Johnson needs to bowl about 3 or 4 inches closer to off stump, most of his deliveries are too wide and are let go. That was McGraths weapon, put them in the right spot and make them play at nearly every ball, eventually one will get edged.

I agree with your analysis Doug. I thought Clark was our best bowler but he had no luck. Hand position is so important (along with action) for swing and hopefully they are working at getting an upright seam.

Clarke has good hands but it is very different in slips as compared to being at poinot. In the end it is concentration, though I wonder if he expected Gilly to take that one.

How many times did Clark beat the outside edge by a mm, he was extremely unlucky. He could quite easily have picked up a couple yesterday.

Tait is the type of player where he copped a bit of stick yesterday but he's likely to stroll up this morning and take 4 for 10.

Was good to see Johnson get a couple and good to see him swinging it back into the right handers... if he can work on that he'll become part of the furniture.

I think India will be gutted with where they are right now (6-297) the wicket looks a 500 run wicket.

I'm hoping we knock em over for about 400 and the punter gets another ton.

I agree to an extent.

I agree that he is made to look better than he is. But, I can see why they pick him because he has something you can't teach. Rip roaring pace.

Aussies are going hard at the ball instead of having a look and see. Perth is a wicket where it takes a bit to get established and once that happens you can get set. Both Hussey and Jacques played at balls they could have left. Rogers was unlucky but no more so than Dhoni and Tendulkar, though he should have been given yesterday.

It's all set up for Punter if he is good enough.

The Indians have come out and bowled superbly and have this match pretty well wrapped up. The only thing working in our favour is that there is still 3 days to be played. We need to bowl them out today if we are even a remote chance of winning.

Is it possible that we could see one of the highest run chases in history should the Aussies win and break the record? I think the West Indies hold the record against us at 418.

We are already 170 behind, if India can manage to bat out the day they should be well above that mark so we are definitely up against it.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6