• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
A bouncy Perth wicket. Tait and Lee sending down missiles at the Curry Munchers. (Its not racist, they love their curries) I cant wait.

Hopefully Anal Krumble takes a short pitched delivery to the head.

Yeah, gotta go with Tait in this test.

Open up with Lee and Tait. 2 Bouncers an over.

Do you think they will go into this test with 2 spinners??? I guess Harbajan's main weapon is bounce so maybe they will but I think it's a stupid idea.

I'd take in that young bloke, RP Singh and Zaheer Khan and rest Harbajan anyways.

But who gives a fcuk as long as we smash them.

An Australian opening attack comprised of two chuckers will no doubt have the Indians hopping about.

Who would make way for Tait? Hogg or Johnston?

Do you think so??

I wouldn't be opposed to it but I reckon they'll go with Hogg. It's his home ground and he might be benificial on the last 2 days.

I guess they will make the final call on the morning.

Hogg couldnt get wickets on a crumbling (albeit not as much as usual) SCG wicket. No way he will get the nod.

Tait, Lee, Johnson and Clark.

Johnson needs some wickets in Perth though. Should he fail there, bye bye for the Adelaide test.

Hogg will be suspended. But playing 4 quicks means 1 or even 2 are severely underutilised.

But if they need spin they'll always have Symonds and Clarke.

Hogg couldnt get wickets on a crumbling (albeit not as much as usual) SCG wicket. No way he will get the nod.

Johnson needs some wickets in Perth though. Should he fail there, bye bye for the Adelaide test.

Johnson needs to learn to swing the ball back in to the right hander so that they cant just leave everything outside off. If he cant do it in Perth with the Fremantle doctor helping him then his next game should be in front of three blokes and a dog in the sheffield shield.

[quote author=clontaago]

Johnson needs to learn to swing the ball back in to the right hander so that they cant just leave everything outside off. If he cant do it in Perth with the Fremantle doctor helping him then his next game should be in front of three blokes and a dog in the sheffield shield.
[/quote]

I think you will find Johnson will recieve far more chances than others have received (with the exception of Lee). He has a marketable face and seems to have an army of female fans.

oh but hes a Qlder and Black.

Isnt the entire world out to get the poor oppressed and downtrodden Bannana Benders. and this whole country is Racist and our Racist cricket board wont give him any more chances.

[quote author=The Gronk]
[quote author=clontaago]

[/quote]

I think you will find Johnson will recieve far more chances than others have received (with the exception of Lee). He has a marketable face and seems to have an army of female fans.

[/quote]

He's also a "potentially" better bowler than Tait.

Whether he reaches that potential will probably show in Perth.

If he doesn't shine there he will be gone.

Fluffy has a big chip on his shoulder about his spank boy Brett Lee Nutz, there are plenty on here who derided him when he was junk, which he was for quite a while.

those same people (myself included) would be more than happy to admit that Lee has stepped it up and is bowling better than ever.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2