Thinking of NOT coming tonight? Watch this.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ralphie said:
Larissa, I hope the club have given it to the NRL for the scheduling. We out of towners are on a hiding to nothing here. I would be there if it was Saturday or Sunday, but I can't tonight.

This!!!
I can't make it tonight because of work, but would be there 100% if it was Saturday or Sunday!

Geez I'd love to be there but I live 2 hours north of Sydney.

And then the trip to the stadium.

I could have made it to Brookvale after work. Darn the No Real Leadership for their ridiculous scheduling.

Central Coast Eagle said:
Why are they not played on Saturday night and Sunday afternoon??

That is what the Telecrap should be carrying on about, not about Manly supporters. The NRL just don't seem to get it.

Ralphie said:
Central Coast Eagle said:
Why are they not played on Saturday night and Sunday afternoon??

That is what the Telecrap should be carrying on about, not about Manly supporters. The NRL just don't seem to get it.

I beg to differ, the NRL...DO get it....the guy who I spoke with yesterday was very sympathetic, and said they know a Saturday / Sunday schedule would see bumper crowds BUT their hands are tied,

Chan NEIN do the scheduling!!

Tonight's the night feathered friends . Lets go to the game and be part of the game and give it to the Cowgirls !!!

Acknowledging we fans is a great idea. Well done Larissa.
I'm sure you can use the video, with different messages, to get out to your database of people. It would help convince them to sign up for a membership.

If the NRL had any brains they would've done a deal for membership renewals with cheaper semi final tickets or sign up new memebers and get a free ticket tonight sort of deal. There are endless possibilities to market ,promote and get people in these clowns just dont know how. Local brothels could've done discounts if you had a game ticket just like the public transport. I mean really the possibilities are endless.

My cousin just called while in a taxi from Mosman to the city and he said traffic was nearly at a standstill over the bridge but he was flying through in the bus lane and couldn't believe how many loads of cars with Sea Eagle fans and flags were heading city bound!!

The Who said:
I'm sure you can use the video, with different messages, to get out to your database of people. It would help convince them to sign up for a membership.
I've decided on becoming a member for 2013. Due to my georgraphics as an adult I've never been able to justify spending the money when I can hardly get to games but being a Manly supporter has been a very positive part of my life so I reckon it's about time I took the plunge and became a member. Also, I figure it's time to pay back the club for jumping the fence at Brookie, on repeated occasions, as a teenager.
2013 membership for me. Go Manly! Smash those cows.

DUFFMAN said:
Leaving now, two hours of public transport.
Sitting in bay 12

Duffman, two hours of public transport that you have to pay for!
The only FREE transport tonight is the buses down Pittwater Rd.
Guess what, you can go to the game at Homebush tomorrow and if you travel from at Wollongong or the Central Coast it's FREE.
If you live at Manly, you can catch ferry, train, bus etc it's FREE.
But not tonight, and they wonder why the crowd will be bigger tomorrow.

Tomorrow's game and supporters must be more important!

niccipops said:
The Who said:
I've decided on becoming a member for 2013. Due to my georgraphics as an adult I've never been able to justify spending the money when I can hardly get to games but being a Manly supporter has been a very positive part of my life so I reckon it's about time I took the plunge and became a member. Also, I figure it's time to pay back the club for jumping the fence at Brookie, on repeated occasions, as a teenager.
2013 membership for me. Go Manly! Smash those cows.

Yea great work Nicci I cant get to games either (apart from Suncorp or Skilled) but it's worth it to say you contribute in some way to the club that gives us so much pleasure and pain. Makes you feel you are really part of the Sea Eagles family to make some sort of contribution if you can't get to the games by becoming a member

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4