Think outside the square - Mundine's kernel of truth:

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan my wife runs a playgroup on the lines you are talking about at Newtown - bit far away but as said before I will check with some contacts I have on the beaches.

(though my contacts are Anglican -mostly and Sydney Anglicans are a bit too fundamentalist for Mata!!!! (based on his reading of the Herald anyway) ;)

To say however that they brought Sept 11 on themselves is stupidity. insensitive and simplistice.
Maybe in the Western mindset. But have you ever tried to put yourself in Third World shoes to think it through from that perspective?

I see where you are coming from. I have spent time in Indonesia. However it is also the pervasive clutch of 'opressive' Islam that is at work here as well.

I am as disgusted in the oxymoron that is American Foreign Policy. My beef is that Mundine has no awareness of any of this stuff and just opened his big mouth at the time without his minders around to regulate him. (I am not going to talk about his conversion and faith!!!)

You know Mundine personally to know what he does and doesn't know?

Nutz, Don't hold your breath waiting for a coherent answer from showbags.

circular argument. I'm commenting on the comments that came out of his mouth, not what goes on in his head.

I can only go by what he says - and much of it is crap. I know someone who had a lot to do with him in his footballing days.

[quote author=Matabele]
I can only go by what he says - and much of it is crap. I know someone who had a lot to do with him in his footballing days.
[/quote]

:clap: :clap:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7