Thiaday gone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I agree that tackle is far more damaging to the game than anything we saw last weekend. Parents understand a bit of biff, they won't let their kids get spear tackled more than once. They have to throw the book at him.

Matabele said:
I agree that tackle is far more damaging to the game than anything we saw last weekend. Parents understand a bit of biff, they won't let their kids get spear tackled more than once. They have to throw the book at him.

If he got what i did during the same sort of tackle,albeit with alot less weight he will have an uncomfortable few days but be fine,looked like a sprained neck

Duff said:
Accidental my arse. Look at who it is.
That's queensland in a nutshell in that tackle. Arseholes, the lot of them.

Duff there are many many supporters here in queensland, your comments are a rude insult to all of us....

QldEagle01 said:
Duff said:
Accidental my arse. Look at who it is.
That's queensland in a nutshell in that tackle. Arseholes, the lot of them.

Duff there are many many supporters here in queensland, your comments are a rude insult to all of us....

State of inbreds the lot of them :p

Alot of us here dont take kindly to ****ing queenslanders!
Personally its a bit of a gigglefest to me

Nothing will happen to him!If he's not there,it lessens the chance of a "croaky" cumfest on GF day.After 2day,the No real Leadership would be rogering up at the possibility of their "super league" stooge getting his F****** fairytail farewell!!No such media trouser embarrassment for Beaver!

Seeing as Gallop admitted o NRL on Fox he;d had several emails of concern about the Brookvale Brawl last Monday, perhaps we should flood his inbox with emails about how disgraceful the Thaiday tackles was for the image of the game.

Matabele said:
Seeing as Gallop admitted o NRL on Fox he;d had several emails of concern about the Brookvale Brawl last Monday, perhaps we should flood his inbox with emails about how disgraceful the Thaiday tackles was for the image of the game.

Got his email address I'm in.

Bones, will you hold the same opinion if Kite is ruled out for the next 2 games with a neck/shoulder injury?

Of course. I made my judgement on how kite hit the ground, not on whether he got injured. I thought he landed on his side and shoulder.

The NRL has taken a strong stance against tackles like Thaiday's in recent years and he should get 2-3 weeks minimum.

Then again the broncos are partially owned by News Ltd so kite will probably get 4 week suspension for damaging suncorp's turf with his head.

bones said:
IMO it was nothing and with an early guilty plea he shouldn't miss a game.

You can't be serious as Kite could have broken his neck.

http://youtu.be/j6I4JGO8SPM

tookey said:
The NRL has taken a strong stance against tackles like Thaiday's in recent years and he should get 2-3 weeks minimum.

Then again the broncos are partially owned by News Ltd so kite will probably get 4 week suspension for damaging suncorp's turf with his head.

bones said:
IMO it was nothing and with an early guilty plea he shouldn't miss a game.

You can't be serious as Kite could have broken his neck.

http://youtu.be/j6I4JGO8SPM

And wolfman did break his neck the week before... Doesn't mean there was anything wrong with the tackle. Just watched it again. Kite lands on his shoulder, not on his head or neck. Nothing wrong with that tackle , as much as we would all like Thaiday to be suspended. If a Manly player was suspended for that tackle we would all be saying we were rorted.

I think everyone wants blood because we got lynched over the "Brooky brawl" last week. To me this was a good tackle gone wrong - no intent. Still maybe reckless & could cop a week - some of this media hype lately is over the top. Its a physical aggressive game & apart from elbows , Knees , eye gauge, ect (intentional dirty play) let the show go on. ;)

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7