Thiaday gone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Garts said:
fLIP said:
Garts said:
Disagree. Just went wrong, 1 week max.
Your right gartz. Usually something goes wrong when a bloke end up on his head.

What I didn't like was not so much the lifting, but the driving.

Then getting up and running with the ball while kites still on the ground grabbing his neck.

Thats scum.

Deserved to be on report no doubt however it only deserves one, maybe two weeks. Nothing more though. If it was Joe or Kite who did that I would only expect 1 or 2 weeks.
He was trying to make a good driving tackle and it went wrong, thats it. We had many other teams idiot fans calling for stupid suspensions against us last week, I wont be doing the same.
Applaud this

Nothing in the tackle. Kite kind of pulled himself around, making it look worse than it was. Thaiday should be free to play The Warriors.

Yes we had other idiots calling for blood. This was worse. Why do we have less rights for a trial by media than the rest of the scum?
We're better people than them & they're lucky we allow them to live in our world, work at our work & play in our comp. They can't go around doing that without being punished. Third man goes for the year & every child born in queensland today is sacrificed to appease me.

Wow - I'm surprised. I thought it was bad at the time and thought thank goodness it wasn't a Manly player.

fLIP said:
2 weeks. Any spear tackle is ugly. Even by a manly player.

Agree but at the end of the day it was probably more careless than reckless or however they grade them. It takes stuff all for a tackle to go wrong with 2 blokes who weigh 100kg plus running into each other.

Gartz im not agruing that it doesn't take much. It doesn't take a lot to start punching a bloke up in your face either while you are surrounded by 21k people.

As gallop said earlier this week, its the responsibility of the players to take care in all situations on the field. Kite ended up on his head and off the field.

Accidental or not its a spear tackle and imo, a driving careless one with 2 weeks for thiadays thug history.

Spear tackles can end up with people in wheel chairs - hence why they've tried to stamp them out. I don't think it needs a media beat up but I would expect a bit of time out.

Problem is the victim is a manly player who gets up and on with it.

Gallop thinks we don't play in the correct spirit he is kidding. If that were Robbie Farrah he would have stayed down until Wednesday nights hearing and then bounced up with suspension assured.

Nyeagle

Tallis, here's another hypocrite. Running around screaming how bad Manly were last week and should rub us out now he says Thaiday was a good rugby league tackle shouldn't have a case. What a tool could he be any more obvious with his bias. God I hope we shove it up these assholes over the next month. They will be so cut up if we win this.

The case is technically/normally one week. Harsh end two.

Then you have the what is construed as the freebie zone which means Thaiday should get one week off what we all know as fair & normal. So lets say 1 week.

If it was Choc/Matai & now Gift, Brett, or for that matter any Manly player it = 3 weeks.

So Thaiday will get between 0-1.

What a load of crap!! It was Thaiday on his own in the tackle, he's a dirty grub and he followed through, then took the ball and tried to run off with it. It was taken past the horizontal and he was jackknifed down on his head. Easily worse that anything done last week...3 weeks minimum

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6