They're not real sharp North of the border

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Stuart calls Prince to explain snub
By Wayne Heming
May 08, 2008 KANGAROOS coach Ricky Stuart took the unusual action of telephoning Titans halfback Scott Prince to personally explain why he was overlooked as the standby player for injured Test No.7 Johnathan Thurston.

...... blah blah blah..............................................

Australian and Queensland selector Des Morris said the decision to call Cronk into the Kangaroos squad ahead of Prince was not a black mark against the Gold Coast playmaker.

Morris said Prince was still well in the running to be selected in Queensland's 17-man State of Origin squad which will be announced next Tuesday.

Queensland selectors could be facing the unthinkable next week when they pick their team - going into the Origin battle without the game's best two players, Lockyer and Thurston.

"Scott is still very much in our discussions," Morris said.

"He's one of the form players of the competition and he's just unlucky because there really wasn't time to work a player in and Cronk played in the last Test.

"Cronk has also been playing very well for Manly."

..............blah blah blah .......................

I wish !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, another reason to prove that we should smash these dumb inbred Morons come SOO time. With Des Morris at the helm I'm expecting them to resurrect Phil Dukes career and make him a Cane Toad. The guy obviously knows his stuff and has his finger on the pulse  ::)

Full article here

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,23666423-23214,00.html

Yeh. poor old Des Knows nothing about Rugby League.

If only the QLD selectors were as football savvy as all the nuffies, who know all, on these footy forums.

If only Manly coaches and administrators were as football savvy as all the nuffies, who know all,  on these footy forums.

If only the NRL - well you know the rest. 

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4