These were the days

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
08 at the league's looked huge. They must've just turned a blind eye to safety regs lol.
And the Gift having a quiet word to gallop....
Gold !!

it was. Wolfman was crowd surfing, all the boys were just lapping it up.

Wasn't too much of an issue with Alcohol as most were with the players for hours on end. Sun was well and truly up before bedtime

Only a few of the 20,000 outside managed to get inside ( I was one), never forget Wolfy in the Wolf Mask crowd surfing, and the deafening Manly Manly Manly chant as the boys came in.

Oh what a night!!!!

Finally got back to the Brookvale Travelodge at 6.15am, just in time for a shower and breakfast!!

Wow, what great memories. I owe Spook for somehow getting us in the club....that atmosphere!:rofl:

And how far it seems away from our current rabble of a club very sad and depressing if it all works in cycles lets get back to these days
But I'm thinking it will be quite a while....

That Toovey grubber!! People forget how skillful and quick he was. He was tough but he was great too.

Didn't you like the way that mundine opened up to let the grubber through?
Yeah. He's got a great record of stuffing up in GFs " the man ".
Geez just saw Brian " The Sheriff " Hollis.
Couldn't we do with his type back again......

I thought the birth of my boy was the highlight of '08, he could still disappoint me but that result can't :p

I too was a lucky sod in the leagues club post match, absolutely epic - made better by the annual leave pass granted by the good lady wife

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6