These are the fans Hasler wants to win a Premiership for.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bones

Bones Knows
Brett Stewart to be the target of revenge slurs by Bulldogs fans
by: By Josh Massoud From: The Daily Telegraph March 11, 2009 12:00AM

Hardcore, resentful Bulldogs fans are planning to make Brett Stewart's nightmare complete by showering him with the same taunts their heroes copped during the Coffs Harbour sex scandal five years ago.

Sections of the Bulldog Army have been buzzing in cyberspace about venting their frustrations at Stewart, who was formally charged with sexually assaulting a 17-year-old girl.

Sea Eagles officials emerged from an emergency board meeting to give the full-back the green light to play, just hours after coach Des Hasler picked Stewart for Saturday night's game.

Should he take the field, Stewart can expect the most hostile reception imaginable.

Along with Bulldogs players, supporters were also hit with unfair and derogatory slurs for years after the Coffs Harbour case was closed without any charges being laid.

Having endured those slurs, fanatical Bulldogs fans are viewing the ANZ Stadium clash as an opportunity to exact some revenge.

Posting on popular Bulldogs chat site The Kennel, Dogg Stiel said: "I'm going to act like an animal on Saturday night ... after getting the wooden spoon and years of frustration from the media, I'm going to let out my frustrations."

Top dawg added: "We've copped it for the past six years ... payback is a bitch."

Bulldogs CEO Todd Greenberg issued an urgent plea for his club's fans to spare Stewart from the vile abuse their players copped five years ago.

The prospect of fans abusing Stewart - who has denied the allegations - with unsavoury and foul remarks has been foreshadowed by ANZ Stadium officials.

It was discussed at Tuesday's pre-game briefing with Greenberg and extra security is being considered to monitor what is expected to be a 20,000-plus crowd.

Speaking to The Daily Telegraph, Greenberg issued an urgent plea for calm among the blue and white faithful.

"After a week of negative and divisive media coverage for the game, I encourage all Bulldogs fans to get out to ANZ Stadium on Saturday night and create headlines for the right reasons," Greenberg said.

"Our supporters are conscious of the difficulties and sensitivities involved with off-field allegations.

"All Bulldogs supporters will be acutely aware of the hard work that this club has undertaken in regards to our off-field image and public profile in recent months, the players are doing their bit, and I urge all of our supporters to play their part by acting responsibly and behaving appropriately."

Sections of the Bulldogs fanbase also joined Greenberg to try to convince fellow supporters to turn the other cheek.

"We didn't like it a few years back, let us be the fans who come to the game to support our own players and not the fans that jeer and boo," a supporter called ***mh*** posted on The Kennel.

"We are the better club. Let Manly get into their own trouble, we don't need to go looking for it."

Another supporter, dogkat, agreed, but doubted that some supporters would be able to contain their emotions.

"Well said. I am so over hearing opposition players call our team rapists etc," dogkat wrote.

"But unfortunately I think it would be too much to hope for, that people can hold back from giving him a serve."

An ANZ Stadium spokeswoman confirmed that fans guilty of offensive behaviour would be dealt with.

It is a commercial decision lads. Get over it. He is going at the end of next season. If we could rid ourselves of some of our feral fans we would be better off!!

I'm sure we've had more than one of our own feral supporters say something derogatory about the Bulldogs and Coffs Harbour.

I wonder if Des will ever get the dogs to trial in Coffs again once he starts coaching over there? It might be a good healing for them as well!

Masked Eagle said:
I'm sure we've had more than one of our own feral supporters say something derogatory about the Bulldogs and Coffs Harbour.

Yeah but Coffs Harbour happened, Brett's thing didn't. Big difference.

Jono said:
Masked Eagle said:

Yeah but Coffs Harbour happened, Brett's thing didn't. Big difference.

And how do you come to that conclusion Sherlock ?

Build a bridge and get over it mate, what..... you think you're elite because your a Manly supporter ?

And i guess thats why your club is crumbling to ground, because from the top to the bottom you all think you're elite but in reality ain't **** haha

You may have won a premiership but your club is broke ass and looks like its also gonna loose direction

meh ima just sit here and watch it all unfold !

IwishIwasAballer said:
And i guess thats why your club is crumbling to ground, because from the top to the bottom you all think you're elite but in reality ain't s**t haha

You may have won a premiership but your club is broke ass and looks like its also gonna loose direction

meh ima just sit here and watch it all unfold !
Your on here because we are premiers - you must envy us & I dont blame you - obviously support a team that bombed out huh??
Btw - hows the weather at Coffs Harbour??
Come back same time next year - its as close to success as your gunna get......must feel good to join a winning teams site yeah - well done champ!!

No need to let the truth cut you up man..... its all good even if your gonna be located elsewhere and be called the woop woop sea eagles, hahahaha how does the Perth / WA Sea Eagles sound chump ?

bahahah broke ass mofo's

oh and Coffs Habour...... is that all you have in your arsenal ? man thats so 2004 bro, i believe its now 2011 and soon to be 2012

see ya broke ass wanna be elite no coach warring board members manly soon to be aka perth sea eagles

oh before i forget, get your man Foran to send me his jersey size cause i got one here for him with a big number 6 ready to rock

don't worry too much cause you can keep those two cheep shot merchants that are called the Stewart bros bahahahaha

Hey IwishIhadaBaller, how are you mate. What do you guys feed Greg Eastwood over there at bowelmore?? Jeez that bloke made gorgeous look like an olympic swimmer this year. Speaking of George, how funny was it when he threw Baba away like the little rag doll he is and score that soft of try this year?? Don't worry mate, Des will fix your defence up for you when he gets there.

mozgrame said:
Hey IwishIhadaBaller, how are you mate. What do you guys feed Greg Eastwood over there at bowelmore?? Jeez that bloke made gorgeous look like an olympic swimmer this year. Speaking of George, how funny was it when he threw Baba away like the little rag doll he is and score that soft of try this year?? Don't worry mate, Des will fix your defence up for you when he gets there.

whats the go ? you wanna rumble on the forum but switch the topic and now we are talking bout Eastwood and George ? wtf real matchup you have going on about Rose vs Barba wow what a victory that was

talking bout Des, at least in your eyez thats all he has to fix is our defence bahaha at least we got our house sorted howz yours looking at the moment homeboy ?

IwishIwasAballer said:
mozgrame said:

whats the go ? you wanna rumble on the forum but switch the topic and now we are talking bout Eastwood and George ? wtf real matchup you have going on about Rose vs Barba wow what a victory that was

talking bout Des, at least in your eyez thats all he has to fix is our defence bahaha at least we got our house sorted howz yours looking at the moment homeboy ?
What's a baller?

WOW Des (Manlyz Pimpin' Homeboi) what a great option in your eyez to go to the bulldogs iz............. have fun with your DOGGIEZ fans Bro - putting up with this breed will be challange enough for you

Cambo said:
IwishIwasAballer said:
mozgrame said:

hey mozgrame , since your talking bout Belmore have you seen it lately ?
Dayum homie its not even used for 1st grade games but yet craps all over you Brookie Dust Bowl sorry i meant oval

i hear old mate Des loved our state of the art facilities too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8