These 2 rounds scheduling are rediculous

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Four x 5 day turn arounds in the first 9 matches is criminal. This draw is Queensland centric. The donkeys and cowpokes are looked after by Nine and Fox, they get consistent 7 day turn arounds and everyone else gets the scraps.

Ridiculous that they cant have at least one game in Sydney on every Sunday is that is when most Sydney clubs want matches scheduled.

What they have forced on Manly this year is most unfair and to schedule four of our derbies on either a Monday or Thursday night makes it really difficult to attract crowds and one Sunday game till round 20 is madness,

Until the NRL gets total control of the draw it wont change. The player welfare argument is irrelevant to them. There has to be a rule that you do not play until 6 days after a game. If you are travelling interstate or overseas especially. I do not expect change cause Greenturd and the NRL dont have the bollocks to stand up for all clubs.

Manly I am afraid are in the have nots group right now.

I couldn't be bothered but I'd love to do an actual study into the draw, and work out how fair/unfair it is.

Take into account home games, turn around times, day/night games, travel times (especially with short turn arounds) and games played on Thursday or Monday nights..

I think you'll find the competition schedule is heavily skewed towards certain teams and just as heavily against others..

A lot of players would probably enjoy a short turn around after a good win. To wait 11 days to play the knights should build our eagerness for a win. A 5 day turn around after that may have a positive effect on the playing group. As long as we don't get any injuries in the knights game, we may surprise the cowboys.

I prefer to remain optimistic. I hope the players do as well. I can't change it anyhow.

rainbow-field.jpg

I think that's @Dan up there in the balloon.

I couldn't be bothered but I'd love to do an actual study into the draw, and work out how fair/unfair it is.

Take into account home games, turn around times, day/night games, travel times (especially with short turn arounds) and games played on Thursday or Monday nights..

I think you'll find the competition schedule is heavily skewed towards certain teams and just as heavily against others..

I totally agree how there is heavy favouritism towards some teams in the draw. Proof is in the pudding where channel nine has pleaded with the nrl not to doc parra and competition points to keep the interest of there fans as they always have a strong rating. That should never even be a topic!
Broncos have every Friday night fixture and the nrl want to put to bed the Cowboys conspiracy theory.
I know this is a business but there must be quality control for player welfare with the amount to 5 day turn arounds we've had to endure.

Its a joke. Some sydney teams like sharks and parra only have 1 × 5 day all year and limited interstate travel. The players are fresher and less prine to injuries and teams like the sharks get a ton of home day games where traditionally you play your best mistake free open footy.

Manly have had so many night games in slippery conditions after 5 day turn arounds we are yet to see them at home full strength rested for a sunny afternoon sunday game at home. The crowd would be massive

Even a Queenslander like Fatty had a dig about the draw on this weeks Footy Show. He actually pointed out that Brisbane have a favourable draw getting to have 7 day turnarounds just about every week while others keep getting 5 days.

Of course, he stopped short of saying that most of that is his employers doing......

Just watching the Cowboys play Parramatta just six weeks after watching Parramatta play the Cowboys seems wrong for a national sporting competition. What's going on there? Are there only six teams in the comp?

Seriously Manly should take the NRL to the International Court of Arbitration for Sport as this competition is clearly not fair at its core ....the schedule!

Yes its crazy and completely unfair scheduling. But did we expect anything less from this NRL administration? They have been totally useless for years

I'm not holding my breath that we will get any favours in the draw when the NRL gets control of it..

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2