There's got to be an investigation into this

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

swoop

Bencher
Tipping Member
How funny were the boys taking the piss. The toovey impersonations were awesome:)

Very good segment. Thought it showed how close they all are and how much they respect Tooves!

Wolfman has got the voice delivery down pat, just needs to work on the eye bulging and get a bit of blood pressure going though.....
Toovey will go down in the annals of famous fuse-blows.

Channel 9
Sydney news- sport section
Loved kite's impersonation the best
Tune in 7:00 pm on GEM if you missed it, they may show it again

http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/video/league?videoid=2708516016001

So funny!

There has to be an investigation into why Wolfie isn't the half time entertainment on Sunday :D

On a more poignant note - Channel 7 Sydney Sports segment of the News, had a snippet of Matai, tearing up about his brother :angel:
His Mum is coming over, it will be her first GF :)
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/nrl/manly-centre-steve-matai-to-draw-on-brother8217s-fight-for-life/story-fniabooj-1226730683882

Very funny. Great to see the team having a good laugh. Kitey's effort was brilliant and Wolfie's Toove's voice is perfect.

Lol that was gold. It's great to see our boys in the media a bit more these days.

Well done to Tooves for that.

Wonderful. This has got to help other team supporters at least take a bit of a soft spot towards the Manly players. Classic.

Bellamy needs to do one. That last Storm 'no try' was not much different to the Matai 'no try' in Gosford. The NRL have learnt nothing. There needs to be an investigation. Come on.

It was good to revisit that video from last year.

I really hope we haven't seen the last of Wolfie's best in the top grade......We need characters in the game.

As for Bellamy and the Drizzle's disaster in the Capital today, I don't feel sorry for them in the slightest...just alarmed yet again at the standard of decisions being dished up.

How can they keep getting it SO wrong?

Funny how channel 9 news report tonight made no mention of the fair try disallowed to Sisa Waqa today, which cost the storm a win. Yet the reports on the manly cowboys game were all about the cowboys being robbed of the win.

A week must be a long time in footy.

Seems only a few days ago the storm told st george to 'get over it' about being ripped off a win.

But now....oh yes now...bellyache is bleating from the highest mountain about how we are (now) all sick of ref's blunders costing games.

As is their right, I suppose, - but to the scum and their seemingly endless supply of hypocrisy we all say - 'get over it.'

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8