There has to be signings coming

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A perfect backup hooker would be George Ndaira

However I also find it hard to write Seu Seu off on the back of 60mins if that of football for us

CliffyIsGod link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=184092.msg277019#msg277019 date=1279698827]

However I also find it hard to write Seu Seu off on the back of 60mins if that of football for us

I can.
[/quote]

Yeah, but were you also in the group saying Glenn Stewart and Steve Matai would never be NRL footballers after a couple of matches ?

Personally I hope that Seu Seu never sets foot on a footy field in Manly colours ever again. He is beyond dreadful. Everytime I see a game involving Seu Seu I find myself curled into the fetal position in the shower trying to scrub the pain away with steel wool. Please Des, no more...

On that note, I'd love to see Stranger back at Manly. Get him on the cheap & sit the bloke in reserve grade. I dare say he'd be the best player out there for us that would be happy to stay behind Ballin.

I don't really see too many other glaring weaknesses in the team. We seem to have a wealth of talented junior players & i'd expect Cross to fill in Perry's role. Back row is one of the better ones in the league with Rodney, Choc & Gift. We have a few backrowers coming through the ranks as well & i'm sure Harrison would love to get a crack & prove himself.

Halfback is a worry, all depends on how good Daly is really. It's a risk i'd be happy to take however.

I agree with Wolfpack, we seem to have a balanced side with all available players fit. The problem for us is when suspensions and injuries come along (as they inevitably do), it's hard to keep up good form. The players coming through have the talent i believe, but talent doesn't replace experience.

I'm pretty happy with the squad we have, and i'm pretty excited about the young guys coming through (especially Hopoate and Whare). If we do get a couple of decent buys for next year it will be icing on the cake.

ABNC....as a Sea Eagles member why not "ask lowie" (see the Q & A thread)....I would be positive he wouldn't say "well look behind the scenes we have signed Cooper Cronk"....but he should at least answer the general question, ie "we are looking for a quality prop to replace Josh Perry but think our junior stocks coming through will be fine otherwise"...doesn't give anything away BUT answers the question

Liam Higgins is the 20's hooker and captain and going well. Has good wraps on him as a potential to fill the back up spot so wouldnt be suprised to see him getting some game time.

Mark, all the questions i want to know have already been asked in the Q & A. But i agree we need something, anything from the admin...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4