The YARTs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He reckoned he was taking a couple of weeks off from the forum.

I think all the Lowe bashing must have finally tipped Ryan over the edge. :)

What is this thread doing in the whinging forum? Move it please.
Oh.....it's ok to stay now!

Where is that pommy bloke who lived at Collaroy who was always whinging about having to travel to Gosford when Friday night games were on (probably Friday night at Brooky too) and who also thought that Auckland was two hours BEHIND Sydney?
This section is tailor made for him.
Jerry...that was him.

Besides Ryan is now Drizzle (or something like that)

So we no longer have YART's

We have YARD's

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Besides Ryan is now Drizzle (or something like that)

So we no longer have YART's

We have YARD's

No, it's should be YADT.

Yet Another Ryan Team

He posts lots of suggestions for Line ups, including the famed Cuthbo on the wing suggestion

Fonz link said:
Did he really? That's a crack up. Was there reason behind it?

theres always a reason behind everything

cuthbo on the wing came after cuthbo tore up billy slaters norths team in the reggies running wide from second row to winger, scored a couple himself, set up the centre for a couple and winger for a few. Back then he had speed, a fend and skill. Des took away his speed and the rest went downhill, probably a confidence/trying too hard thing.

I lile the 3 into 1 YART - the team that should be picked, the team that Ryan would pick and the team that Des will pick.

Adam Luchetti on the wing was one of my all time favourite selections

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4