The world sux after an opening round loss

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Isn't funny how within 24 hrs you can go from really looking forward to the season with the genuine hope that your team will be around come September, to being totally depressed and just wishing the 2007 season could start! I know I shouldn't feel like this, but I am just totally depressed after that start! I have been in a bad mood all week at work.

I don't get in a bad mood as I've been programmed by this current club admin to come back for more. ;)

Sadly the culture is setting in.

But it wont stop me showing my disapproval on sites like this :)

Get a life guys - it is football! (or is Football life??)

A win or two and the world will be a different place - but when is our next win coming to come????

everyttime im feeling down i just look at the table and see the eels below us, picks me up enough

**** happens, the sun will still come up tomorrow.

If it doesnt we all have more important things to worry about than football

it would've been worse if Parra, Saints or Bulldogs won as these are the supporters who are quick to bag Manly/gloat.
Atleast they are in the same boat as us this week!
but yes it sux after a loss....

Get a life guys - it is football! (or is Football life??)

A win or two and the world will be a different place - but when is our next win coming to come????

Yep, all these people after Dazzlers neck must be really annoying for you. ;)

Life's good though, I see Labor is making plenty of headway in the Polls :)

Try living & working in Canberra after talking up Manly last week........
lol well that was stupid wasnt it?

dont worry mate.. we manly fans will get the last laugh.. their still destined for the spoon.

**** happens, the sun will still come up tomorrow.

If it doesnt we all have more important things to worry about than football
But what happens when the sun doesnt come up ,We still have no decent bloody lights......

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4