The Windies series.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Day one and the Aussies, while being exposed before lunch are in total control, hard to lose from here.

I grew up with the windies when they were in there prime late 70s early 80s . It's a shame to see them the way they are now. Grenedge. Haynes. Logie. Richardson. Lara. Lloyd .gomes .Richards .holding. Roberts . Ambrose .Marshall. wow.....

I grew up with the windies when they were in there prime late 70s early 80s . It's a shame to see them the way they are now. Grenedge. Haynes. Logie. Richardson. Lara. Lloyd .gomes .Richards .holding. Roberts . Ambrose .Marshall. wow.....

They could do as they wanted those classic windies teams.

They were friggen scary!!!

Voges hit his double ton and shaun marsh has got 150.

Wouldn't be thinking of those scores from the past! I wish the w.indies would sort themselves out. Crying shame really.

They use to knock great batting sides over for 60. I remember seeing micheal holding and Malcom Marshall bowling in tandem and they had New Zealand 5 for 1. Bruce Edgar and John Wright were the openers and I think Martin crowe was at 3 , all world class batsman. Who can forget curtley Ambrose taking 7 for 1 at perth and totally destroying us . .

aust enforce the follow on!

windies 4-30 in their second innings.

could be over today.

One of the windies didn't bat (hurt) so I guess we just nee 18 wickets and not 20.

aust go for a lbw review as I'm typing this....

wow.....the drs said umpires call so not out but hawkeye had the ball hitting the stumps by way more than 50%

Hear more about that later.

Typing this....Mitchell marsh gets a wicket first ball.

5 for 30

Normally look forward to the Sydney Test match each year, but this year it's going to be a one sided affair. I was kind of hoping they would give the Kiwis the premier test slots of Boxing Day and New Years this season, but not to be.

I bet Shaun Marsh is loving the Windies though, talk about saving his test career. He and Voges won't get an easier knock than that for a while.

Its' hard to fathom that the bulk of the best players from the Windies are out here playing BBL whilst their national side struggles to compete. Plenty has been said and written about the state of the Windies cricket admin, so not sure what the solution is. Ideally you get one of those past legends involved again to galvanise the countries and bring some of that pride and calypso magic back. Clive Lloyd would be ideal.

Can the windiest stand up? Just for the first two Days of a test will do, three days of good cricket would be great.

windies 271 all out

aust 2-106 in reply.

burns and warner gone cheaply.

I dunno....any chance for a bit of a battle ya reckon?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2