The Willie Mason files (masongate)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
A tweet from smh Journo
@MCarayannis

Willie Mason was allegedly involved in "anti-social" behaviour in Auckland last night. Manly and NRL investigating the matter.

Incident involving Mason was minor. He was not part of Manly squad when he was allegedly asked to move on from Auckland premise last night

Now the Telecrap

BREAKING: The @NRL and @SeaEagles are aware of an incident relating to Willie Mason. More Tele website soon.

Why would he be there...I thought the holidays were over. Or has the Players Association got them more leave already...

Last edited:
Play fighting? Is that it? Jesus Christ these jerks in the media would latch onto Matai's hemeroid if it would lead to anti Manly sentiment.

Still, out on the piss at that time. Looks like our players are focused on a premiership tilt.

Guys you need to calm down re him being on the piss. Its irrelevant, he's allowed to drink. Players get on the piss before, during and after the season. Its league culture and is no big deal

But this is an important PRESEASON tournament and, although he wasn't named in the squad, him having a beer obviously affected the team's performance. If he didn't have a beer Manly almost certainly would have won the coveted Nines title.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4