The wash up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not a good start, its not looking good for the year but the optimist in me says it is only rd 1 and we can only improve. Surely.

Also, hated how Foran just dropped the ball when he got injured. That was soft.
I thought exactly the same thing - no care factor there on that play.

No bugger that keep going this is heaps better than manly v parra
Well... It's definately entertaining, but I sense a ban hammer being warned up. Contrary conduct will be the charge, with acting like imbecilic children as a secondary, lesser charge ;)

You will never win any game with that clear division among the group. New blood needed. Its Tom T time!
We need to be careful with Tom T. A lot of physical growing to do. I wouldn't want to see the kid smashed by that huge Parra lot while he is still finding his feet.

We need to be careful with Tom T. A lot of physical growing to do. I wouldn't want to see the kid smashed by that huge Parra lot while he is still finding his feet.

Too be honest BE, he needs a lot of filling out to do. His attack is amazing...his defense...well, I'm going by 9's...not that great.

Brett started at his age and became a super star. The boy can handle it hes a natural. He carved up the worms in the 20s by himself. We need new energy in the team.

I'm really not upset by that game, as my original post in this thread says. It's round 1. One thing we learnt tonight for sure, Hiku is not a winger. He is definitely better in the centres, or even at fullback. In the future, with his footwork, he'd make a great 5/8.

I'm really not upset by that game, as my original post in this thread says. It's round 1. One thing we learnt tonight for sure, Hiku is not a winger. He is definitely better in the centres, or even at fullback. In the future, with his footwork, he'd make a great 5/8.

On a more serious note for a second. You really think it's Hiku's defense? Before him, people criticized Wolfman's defense. It's the structure, not the winger imo.

That is Geoff Toovey.

Snake was our only player that was dangerous in attack.
Foran tried hard as usual.
Otherwise in attack, same impotent sh#t as last year, short decoy runner and spread it out wide and hope Lyon beats his man.
Mateo is overweight, Mason is so slow. Lawrence and JSL have energy but get smashed.
Symonds out wide let in a couple of tries. How hard is it for outside backs to keep sliding and not come in?
If we had played the Rabbits, it wouldve been 60-6.

It's going to be a tough couple of months. With the injury toll mounting, DCE quiting and morale at an all time low.

As disappointing as tonight was, I'm keen to see how they respond over the next 6-8 weeks. They've got a hard draw, playing the storm & dogs twice, along with Penrith.

Regardless of what Foz decides, I just hope they can put all this behind them and get back to playing football, for the fun if it. Because it's been a long while since they've done that.

On a more serious note for a second. You really think it's Hiku's defense? Before him, people criticized Wolfman's defense. It's the structure, not the winger imo.

That is Geoff Toovey.
A combination of both I think. We definitely have a defensive structure problem, but Hiku doesn't have natural defensive instincts at all. It happened last year, and again tonight. Defensive cohesion is our biggest problem, along with punch up front.

It's going to be a tough couple of months. With the injury toll mounting, DCE quiting and morale at an all time low.

As disappointing as tonight was, I'm keen to see how they respond over the next 6-8 weeks. They've got a hard draw, playing the storm & dogs twice, along with Penrith.

Regardless of what Foz decides, I just hope they can put all this behind them and get back to playing football, for the fun if it. Because it's been a long while since they've done that.
Fun???

The only fun they'll have is by forming a circle , getting Evans in the middle and pissing on him!!

This is one VERY unhappy football side!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8