The wash up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mate, your a dead set redneck who couldn't hide in my shadow even if it were two inches long. You beat women, because that's the best you have, and probably touch your kids genitals, because it's the closest thing to a real person's dick you've ever touched. You have been "hiding outside the fat chic"s window after you've had a night out on the piss" feel about you...
40 year old virgin, is a dead set icon to you you loser.

WTF

Not a good start, its not looking good for the year but the optimist in me says it is only rd 1 and we can only improve. Surely.

Also, hated how Foran just dropped the ball when he got injured. That was soft.

yep, I agree completely. Yes, he was injured, but surely he could have held the ball in the tackle. And Parra went on to score 3 tackles later. Just a complete lack of heart shown from him, and pretty much everyone all night.

Come on guys, I'm sitting here cracking up at this.....lighten up....he wrote, "your turn"...we are taking the piss. If mozgrame took this seriosuly, I'd be very VERY surprised. Chill, and let me abuse the **** out of him !

Come on guys, I'm sitting here cracking up at this.....lighten up....he wrote, "your turn"...we are taking the piss. If mozgrame took this seriosuly, I'd be very VERY surprised. Chill, and let me abuse the **** out of him !
Yeah I see it was a joke, but highly offensive nonetheless

You are joking? I couldn't tell man I get the passion but maybe let it flow towards the team that's disappointing us and not each other.

Hahahahaha ;) Everyone completely ruined this for me...I reckon I had him on the run the piss weak little piece of ****.

I think we need some statement from the owner (not regarding tonight) but just in general at the moment we seem like a rabble that players can't wait 2 leave why is that? and what are you putting in place 2 fix it because we seem on a slide and if people in the club don't start taking control of it it can spiral out of control.

some employers take comments on social networks and forums from their staff very seriously

Especially one that actively promotes diversity, and don't get me started on the vile paedophillia angle that was taken.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4