The Warriors

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Wow, what a complete implosion this morning !! Public not happy over here

Started off with Elijah Taylor stating in an interview that some of the players stopped putting in effort under McClennan and want Iro as head coach etc

Then they announced Matt Elliott as coach, and Locke, Johnson and Lousi have all made comments on twitter about how gutted they are about it etc

Time to crack some heads and put these young idiots back in their box

Do they get media training over there? Even that goose who left who said Bellamy got a gig over there.

It's unprofessional if what your saying is the case.

If Ben Matalino is looking to get out, I'd love to see him in maroon and white.

He'd be a handy pick up.

If guys are unhappy over there with the appointment of Elliott as coach, there may be a few looking to get out, and will usually take small pay cuts to do so. As above, Matulino would be a great addition to our squad, it would mean that 1 or 2 of our front rowers would have to leave.

I find it funny when a club which has under achieved year on year has players who come out and think they can choose the coach....

very immature attitude by the players. There last season was pathetic and too feel they have any latitude to call the shots after there performance is naive and needs severe adjustment. The club should fine everyone on record , bring them back from holidays early, and send them to a jungle bootcamp in cairns where is is hot, and things want to kill them and eat them

Tear up a couple of contracts to get everyones attention and flog them on the training paddock until they are too tired to whinge

Then if anyone even mentions Iro , biro or milo, send them back for another week until they get the message they are not in charge

And we have people whinging about how our season went and our coaching set up. If you want to see a season of underachievement and implosion then look no further then Auckland.

They really demonstrated a much better attitude under Iro for the last couple of games in 2012! Not!

Hmmmm. I wonder how the panthers would have gone this year with Steve Georgalis in charge?

jbb/james said:
Then if anyone even mentions Iro , biro or milo, send them back for another week until they get the message they are not in charge

what about Cairo?...:p

Stevo said:
Hmmmm. I wonder how the panthers would have gone this year with Steve Georgalis in charge?

Not much better I bet and how will Ivan Cleary work with Gus looking over his shoulder.

I think Elliott might be good for the Warriors.

Bradza said:
They really demonstrated a much better attitude under Iro for the last couple of games in 2012! Not!

That question was put to Taylor, and he replied that some players were clearly not putting in for those last 2 games

Big thing to say about your team mates

Lol Frank Pritchard has been slagging Elliott off on twitter as well apparently

Steve Price told Locke to shut up over his comments earlier lol

jbb/james said:
bring them back from holidays early, and send them to a jungle bootcamp in cairns where is is hot, and things want to kill them and eat them

LMFAO. You get my vote for Manly assistant coach.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7