The voice of Sonny Bill Williams

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Fap, fap, fap, fap, fap...

What an absolute piece of **** that was.

Who honestly gives a flying what that bloke has to say. How quickly people forget what he did to his club and the game not too long ago.

Add SBW to the list of **** to happen to league preseason. He and his side show can go back to 10 round farce fights as far as I'm concerned.

Channel 9, what did I honestly expect.

fLIP said:
Fap, fap, fap, fap, fap...

What an absolute piece of s**t that was.

Who honestly gives a flying what that bloke has to say. How quickly people forget what he did to his club and the game not too long ago.

Add SBW to the list of s**t to happen to league preseason. He and his side show can go back to 10 round farce fights as far as I'm concerned.

Channel 9, what did I honestly expect.
exactly fLIP,they couldnt wait to bag the crap out of him when he betrayed the dogs,and now that he is back,they are falling over themselves to promote him,hypocrites

I'm fairly sure he was masturbating when he did those voiceovers. If he wasn't, 'm almost certain Gus Gould was masturbating to them as he played them back…

it was all so tacky.
Do 9 boost their broadcast signal for bigger events? because the picture was actually a pretty decent quality coming through my 50" plasma for once. not near HD quality, but for SD it actually looked a lot better than it usually does. i know they have the ability to fiddle around with the compression and all that to reduce the bandwidth, hence why over the years pic quality has been grab on FTA, so im guessing for the game (and even footy show after didnt look too bad visually) they powered up and sent out a reasonable signal.
that or those pre game beers really did create beer goggles.

Supernintendo Chalmers said:
it was all so tacky.
Do 9 boost their broadcast signal for bigger events? because the picture was actually a pretty decent quality coming through my 50" plasma for once. not near HD quality, but for SD it actually looked a lot better than it usually does. i know they have the ability to fiddle around with the compression and all that to reduce the bandwidth, hence why over the years pic quality has been grab on FTA, so im guessing for the game (and even footy show after didnt look too bad visually) they powered up and sent out a reasonable signal.
that or those pre game beers really did create beer goggles.

they have a HD channel in GEM just showing garbage TV and they persist in using their main channel to show SD broadcasts, probably is cheaper for them to show SD I guess

Danny weirdler would have been pulling himself stupid last night.

He is employed by Nine so he would be required to do this **** to earn his cash.Nine are the leaders in bad taste.I couldn't care less.I don't listen to the halftime fools at the best of times.

Anyone who is writing him off after 1 game back in 5 years is hardly being sensible.I thought he showed some good signs and will be a massive danger in month.

Kiwi how can you bag this bloke as a player and defend that lug Tony Williams at every opportunity. If ever there was a bloke in the overpaid camp it is that cat.

I watched the game this morning and at the intro I was thinking: "This isn't too bad."

Then sbw's voiceover came on and I was really disappointed that 9 sunk to that drivel.

Then again his v/o when he was on the sideline waiting to come on was patronising to all fans.

Even after burgess used him as a speed bump good ol gus was saying what a great tackle that was.

Certainly makes it hard to like a guy.

I heard he only played for 60mins as his manager thought he could get the game called off at that point. - funny stuff....boxing reference!

Thank god I had a free ticket to the game & missed this garbage!! :)

I also thought he went Ok, and showed more than I expected. No shame in being trampled by burgess, that will happen to plenty better this year. The burgess clan are a machine. I remember our reliable english informant eagles2win telling us all a few years back to sign the younger brothers, **** id sign there unborn kids atm

Souths were too strong up front, especially from the bench

But the SBW show was over the top and probably wont do him an favours on the field. You got the impression Sam wanted to prove a point. In saying that williams aimed up and looked to relish the challenge even if he was out of his class on the night

For manly fans I though the hypenator JWH was the key to the chooks, when he was on and when he cam back they were better. Still shows signs of angry medication but looked likely to raise the bar a bit last night

Anyway good to have the footy back, hell i even watched some of the footy show

Did like beau ryans comment about benji Marshall losing the NZ captaincy. He asked benji if kearny actually found out he was an Indian migrant rather than a kiwi.

susan said:
He is employed by Nine so he would be required to do this s**t to earn his cash.Nine are the leaders in bad taste.I couldn't care less.I don't listen to the halftime fools at the best of times.

Anyone who is writing him off after 1 game back in 5 years is hardly being sensible.I thought he showed some good signs and will be a massive danger in month.

Kiwi how can you bag this bloke as a player and defend that lug Tony Williams at every opportunity. If ever there was a bloke in the overpaid camp it is that cat.

Haven't mentioned Scummy Bill the player, Scummy Bill the 'man' is a completely different story

Ch 9

Last night call from Channel 9 may me sick with all the pissin in the pocket of $BW and Inglis. I could not listen any longer because the way they were going on. Before the kick off after the kick off it was alway either Inglis Money Bill. I didnt watch the end so I dont know who got Man of the Match but I believe (not sure who but either George or Tom) Burgess was the best on the field but the way they were going on its would have went to Inglis. Inglis did play a great game but I would have went with Burgess.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Ah is that why they got 35,000 there???

That game was reported to be a sell out long before last night. Since when has less than 50% capacity ever been a sell out?

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6