The Vatuvei try

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Has been a bit of chat about that try on here, straight off the tap

Was listening to the Price hour on Radio Sport this afternoon, and the question was asked why they did that

Apparently it wasn't just designed for us. They worked on it in the offseason, and didn't get the opportunity v Parramatta to use it. He said from the 1st tap of the afternoon, he kept an eye on what our wingers did at the tap, and on the 2nd one he decided to run it, based on the factors of a long touch finder, having the momentum, and us backpedalling

Seriously did he say all that? 

Doing his utmost to train opposition teams in when, where and how to put on the move.  lol.

Backpeddling?  I thought Bani turned his back and wandered back towards the in-goal.  And just to help Manu he moved infield as well.  It was horrible to watch.

Rex link said:
Seriously did he say all that? 

Doing his utmost to train opposition teams in when, where and how to put on the move.  lol.

Yeah he was open about it, said that there is only a set part of the field they can use it, and probably never will again

Has a weekly slot on a Tuesday afternoon for an hour, and some called in and asked him the question. 1 of our lads must have gotten him well, because he sounded like Gary Larson today

Kiwi Eagle link said:
1 of our lads must have gotten him well, because he sounded like Gary Larson today

Yep, he got hit in the throat during the game. Had the Locky voice post-match as well.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2