The usual suspects

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mata, Dan has backed you to the hilt over on ME as have many others.

Dan decides to change his view on a player then you crap all over him for doing so.

It doesn't mean you still can’t have your opinions. You'll notice that many still agree/disagree with you. That should be good enough surely.

You shouldn't need Danny to agree with what you write.

I like to be open minded and I change my view from week to week depending on how they last played. You'll even notice i've talked down Monas more lately because of his latest drop in form. Opinions are allowed to change you know!

what is all this **** about king being injured,he must have been injured for 18 months now.for ****s sake it could possibly be he's a big poof and doesnt reach this so called potential.

Lets hope so, look at the last big poof to play for manly, if king captures roberts form then we shall be in for some great footy

The team is the way it is due to injury, suspension, time biding by Des or whatever else gets in the way of selecting a full strength team. Remember we have no Hecks, Lulu only plays when he's released from community service, Flash may have a couple of weeks left before he steps up so lets see what the team looks like if we can get over these anomalies.
Monahan, in my opinion (at the risk of being labelled conformist) is a big part of the reason why we are where we are and not where we were two years ago. He isn't at the peak of his form at the moment but no player can be all the time.
And one for ya dog!

what is all this **** about king being injured,he must have been injured for 18 months now.for ****s sake it could possibly be he's a big poof and doesnt reach this so called potential.
I just said that this is what was being said and he was noticeable absent from the post match function.

As I said - nice excuse. If it was fair dinkum then surely he'd be better off getting over the injury rather than costing us points every weekend.

Reason - Byso! :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh:

i actually didnt direct my comment at you mate,it was directed at dan because i am sick of hearing about potential,he has photos and thats it as far as i am concerned.

Vegas, I was refering to my post that was directed for Mata.

Mata, too hot in the kitchen.......cya!

Sadly, seeing as King has another 3 years after this one, we'll still be talking about his potential when he's 29.

The only 30+ next big thing ever?

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffft

Orford is held in much higher regard in League circles than the Princess.

My non-supporting Manly mates stare at me with bemusement when he is spoken of. They have to check if he plays for us and who he is.

Most non-Melbourne fans know who Orford is.

theres a few manly fans who would not know who King is at the moment! except those who regularly sit behind the bench!!!!!

( Pepsi runs from Fluffy yet again!! hehehe)

Orford is overated. He goes missing in games that are close or when they dont have a roll on.

His defence aint crash hot either. He also doesnt have enough passion to play for Manly. Hes in it for the money. We dont need players like that.

then why isnt he in the origin?

Im not saying Monas is a better player than he is. I just think hes more suited to Manly than Orford is.

Manly is a club of great pride and passion. Players who want to play for this club. The current bunch of players show that pride... their pride was hurt at 26-6 and they all stormed back together.

Replace a halfback with one that will only come for the money (Kimmorley situation all over again) and it may not turn out as we all thought it would... History repeating itself? Maybe, maybe not. Im not so fussed if we dont win the comp.. id rather we show the pride and competitiveness we are now showing. That is down to great pride and passion due to BK Witt Monas Beaver Watmough Tezza who have passed their pride down to the rest to lift their games.

But yeah.. others think its that easy to buy another half back and will slot right into our teams style of play.

You make some good points. Time will tell.

This time last year supporters poo-pooed the idea of Kennedy coming (we hate Newcastle) but we have all done a 180 turn on that one. Hard to say what would happen if we did jag a top line half.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7