The Turbos

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The turbos got a huuuuuge wrap on the Matty Johns show. Massive wraps on their talent but also how they give back to their junior clubs and the like. Great stuff :)

We stand upon the precipice of yet another golden age for Manly

Minus DCE and Foran's heart we had a top 4 team on the ropes with a piecemeal team, plus we have 2 new superstars in the making that love our club as much as the fans,another superstar out for the year with a long career ahead of him

Whose got it better than us?

Most teams, unfortunately. Our NSW Cup team is an embarrassment. Our Under 20s have lost five in a row. Our gun players, Lyon, Matai and Balin, are definitely past their best. Brett Stewart is still playing well, but whether he can continue the high standard next year is questionable. From a purely football perspective I'm not worried about losing Whatnow or Glenn purely because they are also past their best. But we are most likely going to lose our halfback, and our five-eight is gone. If we had a heap of young players on the rise I would be more confident, but we have only three. Other clubs have dozens.
I hope I'm wrong but I think the next few seasons will be a disaster.

Most teams, unfortunately. Our NSW Cup team is an embarrassment. Our Under 20s have lost five in a row. Our gun players, Lyon, Matai and Balin, are definitely past their best. Brett Stewart is still playing well, but whether he can continue the high standard next year is questionable. From a purely football perspective I'm not worried about losing Whatnow or Glenn purely because they are also past their best. But we are most likely going to lose our halfback, and our five-eight is gone. If we had a heap of young players on the rise I would be more confident, but we have only three. Other clubs have dozens.
We're ****ing Manly

We'll beg borrow and steal, we'll uncover a couple unwanted gems and we will ascend,we'll keep our best juniors and laugh in pity at those who leave

Matai arguably had his best season last year i think it was? He isn't cooked

What strikes me about Jake aside from the obvious huge hits, great motor and strong running, is how cool he is with ball in hand. He carries the ball in 2 hands right until the last second, which is a tough ask when you're winding up in to some meat heads, keeps the opposition guessing and reluctant to commit and buys himself yards. Also smart enough to know when to pop the ball to his support runner because he's attracted more defenders, very much like James Graham does, who is sometimes guilty of looking to pass it too much, Jake on the other hand has a fine balance. Bodes very well that he has these core skills from this early age, adds another great dimension to our attack that he could be a prop we can play off.

. If we had a heap of young players on the rise I would be more confident, but we have only three. Other clubs have dozens.

What? Just like the Tigers.
Then we'd be calling for some of the "old brigade" to come back.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2