The truth behind Mad Max Delmege

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And we watch as Matas hastily paints more coats of his beloved all-knowing Godness paint on his self-image, with splashings falling onto Dan. Cheap paint scratches off real fast, yeah. :)

The thing with assumptions, CW, is that they are very often poorly founded.  Which is not a problem if we don't believe them.

Most people aren't even aware they have them, and believe them religiously.

Errrmmm....Re the "mad dash" by Kerry Sibraa.....It may be prudent to point out that he had the trip booked quite some time ago as he has gone over to support the team in Leeds (Remember he is an official of the club, our patron and a passionate supporter.)

BUT if it makes better press and suits the rants of some on here to intimate that he has suddenly downed tools and legged it to the UK on the spur of the moment to make everything rosy then let's not let truth and reality interfere with the story?

Does anyone else get the impression Rex either has toilet paper with quotes and sayings on it, or has one of those "Whacky" calendars on his desk?

Vid Kerry better watch out when he arrives in Leeds - he might cop an earful from Cliffy GC

Rex, you might note that there are also assumptions in all that you have said too! Don't need to the moral lesson. I have a different perspective to you - I am not pledging blind loyalty to a few parties who have been very good to club in the past - you are! Sure, I don't have all the info (maybe you do) but my questions remain to be answered. If things are being publically represented and seem to be false, it is okay to question what the motives are behind them. Yep, sometimes peoples untoward behaviour is explained by the greater good, but I am yet to be convinced.

Vid, apart from the Zim thing, I can't see too many stones being thrown at ex-Sen Sibraa or too many totally basing assumptions on Daily Telegraph spin!

Canteen, sitting on that fence, or rather, leaning into the Penn's garden must be excrutiatingly painful.  Just come out mate and go for it.  Don't hold back in such a pious manner.  And Dan, stay out of the toilet mate, it doesn't become you, and now to Matas.  The Mugabe thing again?  Has he forgotten again all his history lessons.  He yearns for the return of the pre 1983 racist regime when the whities owned all, blacks toiled happily to keep Smith and his cohorts in the luxury they didn't deserve and all was well with the world according to Matas.  He should go and live in Perth, or St Ives with the other refugees of racist African regimes who sit around their pools lamenting the loss of their slave based wealth.  So let's get a grip on this debate, be honest, and look at all sides through the eyes of the sceptic.  And then go and support Max.

Canteen Worker link said:
Rex, you might note that there are also assumptions in all that you have said too! Don't need to the moral lesson. I have a different perspective to you - I am not pledging blind loyalty to a few parties who have been very good to club in the past - you are! Sure, I don't have all the info (maybe you do) but my questions remain to be answered. If things are being publically represented and seem to be false, it is okay to question what the motives are behind them. Yep, sometimes peoples untoward behaviour is explained by the greater good, but I am yet to be convinced.

Vid, apart from the Zim thing, I can't see too many stones being thrown at ex-Sen Sibraa or too many totally basing assumptions on Daily Telegraph spin!

Thanks CW - my post was hoping to highlight that the spin put on the trip by Kerry Sibraa was to add to the sensationalism of the situation rather than the real reason for him being there?

I suspect that spin is a major factor in many of the perceptions being formed by people who only have the media to get their information from?

CW so you have this deep, deep yearning to be the judge, jury and executioner that is going to "save" this club from one of those dastardly owners who pump millions into Manly. OK.  Realistically, anything you decide is going to be based on extremely limited, simplified and distorted information.  And even more so if Matas is in your ear, you read the Telegraph, and share Dan's trusty toilet.

Yes?  :)

Rex link said:
CW so you have this deep, deep yearning to be the judge, jury and executioner that is going to \"save\" this club from one of those dastardly owners who pump millions into Manly. OK.  Realistically, anything you decide is going to be based on extremely limited, simplified and distorted information.  And even more so if Matas is in your ear, you read the Telegraph, and share Dan's trusty toilet.

Yes?   :)

I dont read the telegraph, we don't get it up. The Fraser Coast Chronicle is all I get. It's an amusing community style paper, with much about local knitting and sewing clubs and such events.

I know....just clarifying the clarity of my news sources. Old Beryl down the RSL and Babsie across the road know everything. I had a good yarn with her about it yesterday whilst I drove her to and from the hospital.

As for my stance on this. I by no means am siding with Delmege, but I have some questions I would like Penn to answer. I now agree with the baords decision regarding Mayers extension if what I am hearing is correct.

Thanks for the info Barbara :)

Dan, cryptic but correct.  By the way, is your 'Old Beryl', the 'Old Beryl' who's Cliffy Gc's missus?  Better not let her read his topic.

The Wheel link said:
What are you hearing Dan    ;)

At the moment the sound of the pedestal fan buzzing in my ear, and the rapid clicking of the keys on my keyboard

Dan link said:
[quote author=Rex link=topic=179266.msg208563#msg208563 date=1235691116]
CW so you have this deep, deep yearning to be the judge, jury and executioner that is going to \"save\" this club from one of those dastardly owners who pump millions into Manly. OK.  Realistically, anything you decide is going to be based on extremely limited, simplified and distorted information.  And even more so if Matas is in your ear, you read the Telegraph, and share Dan's trusty toilet.

I dont read the telegraph, we don't get it up. The Fraser Coast Chronicle is all I get. It's an amusing community style paper, with much about local knitting and sewing clubs and such events.

[/quote]
Hey Dan, I've only bought two papers in the 5 weeks that I've been up here & I know what you are talking about with the "Fraser Coast Chronicle". Oh yeah, they sell the Telecrap at the newsagent down at Eli Waters Shops (bought one the other day) if for the unlikely event that you are desperate.

Jethro link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=179266.msg208567#msg208567 date=1235693018]
[quote author=Rex link=topic=179266.msg208563#msg208563 date=1235691116]

[/quote]
Hey Dan, I've only bought two papers in the 5 weeks that I've been up here & I know what you are talking about with the "Fraser Coast Chronicle". Oh yeah, they sell the Telecrap at the newsagent down at Eli Waters Shops (bought one the other day) if for the unlikely event that you are desperate.
[/quote]

ha ha cheers mate.

Next time you are at Eli waters you should pop in and say hello. I live in the street across the road, so go straight through at the lights.

I work at home all day monday to friday

Unless that was you, that SnowEagle and I spoke to at Hungry Jacks a few weeks back when their broiler busted

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7