The truth behind Mad Max Delmege

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
My days of being a slick suit are all but over. That was best left for my Mosman days, now I do the job, just in boardies and a singlet

I like the slick suits, bought a Hugo Boss one for $1400 last week.

Still cant afford membership though  ;)

Dan link said:
I can name an immediate untruth told by Delmege but can not see any from Penn thus far, at least none that I have seen proven nor alleged
Have you ever noticed how untruths are in the ear of the beholder? If it were black and white as suggested then everyone would agree Howard lied (or didn't) about children overboard.  

Classification as untruths is dependent upon our filters of belief, n'est pas?

oldboy, I mean Rex, seems rather obsessed with me don't you think?  It's quite mawkish to have someone that au fait with my career.  I can't say I've ever had a stalker before, but there's a first time for everything I suppose. 

Rex link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=179266.msg208446#msg208446 date=1235623179]
I can name an immediate untruth told by Delmege but can not see any from Penn thus far, at least none that I have seen proven nor alleged
Have you ever noticed how untruths are in the ear of the beholder? If it were black and white as suggested then everyone would agree Howard lied (or didn't) about children overboard. 

Untruths are dependent upon our filters of belief, n'est pas?
[/quote]  Yes I suppose it was true that Max didn't owe the club a cent only to be found waving a cheque for $224,000 in one hand (lobster in the other). 

Pretty black and white for mine. 

Matabele link said:
oldboy, I mean Rex, seems rather obsessed with me don't you think?
You're very happy to launch all sorts of bitter personal and public attacks on the integrity of others, effectively anonymously, from behind a keyboard.

Then whinge foul play when serve is returned to this anonymous keyboard identity.  

OK, foul play then.

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Rex link=topic=179266.msg208466#msg208466 date=1235625016]
[quote author=Dan link=topic=179266.msg208446#msg208446 date=1235623179]

Untruths are dependent upon our filters of belief, n'est pas?
[/quote]  Yes I suppose it was true that Max didn't owe the club a cent only to be found waving a cheque for $224,000 in one hand (lobster in the other). 

Pretty black and white for mine. 
[/quote]

Nor was it a falsity that Penn and Mayer were trying to move the team to CC!

Come on Rex you can't be that dumb, you seem to have a fairly good grasp of English

Dan,

You are absolutely 100% certain that Penn and/or Mayer have no thoughts about moving Manly to the Central Coast under any circumstances?

You know for an absolute fact that the Manly football club is 100% wrong in their recent press release on this issue?

You know with absolute certainty that no actions were recently taken along these lines as claimed?

And you know this without being at the board meetings and without being in their back pockets?

Wow!!! I'm impressed!

Matabele link said:
That's not whingeing, it's just calling your bluff.  Pot/kettle and all that blah. 
Wow, that was a stunning comeback Matas. You must be right to slander the people who saved Manly from extinction then.

Rex link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=179266.msg208470#msg208470 date=1235625671]
That's not whingeing, it's just calling your bluff.  Pot/kettle and all that blah. 
Wow, that was a stunning comeback Matas. You must be right to slander the people who saved Manly from extinction then.
[/quote]  The Australian government owned the Commonwealth Bank once upon a time too. 

Rex link said:
Dan,

You are absolutely 100% certain that Penn and/or Mayer have no thoughts about moving Manly to the Central Coast under any circumstances?

You know for an absolute fact that the Manly football club is 100% wrong in their recent press release on this issue?

You know with absolute certainty that no actions were recently taken along these lines as claimed?

And you know this without being at the board meetings and without being in their back pockets?

Wow!!! I'm impressed!

Yes Rex I do

All I know lads is I hope this is sorted out post haste, so I can throw myself into a new fresh season and ride the highs and lows like I have always done - continuing to annoy you all like I do so oh very well !

Hehehehehe....

Not long till I get to see the ol' maroon and white now !

DSM5 link said:
It must be wonderful to be so certain of everything Dan. 

I am far from certain of everything

I side with Ryan on this I just want it sorted out, but I want the mu slinging to stop

Apparently Sibraa has made a dash to Engerland to do just that Dan.  Let's all hope the carpetbaggers are amenable to what he has to say.  Bring on the footie.   

I will stay out of the public slanging match - however I will attempt to argue the issues:

My perspective is basically - Max and Bob Reilly have publically stated that this is all about trying to move Manly from Manly. It has now established (I am assuming yes!) that this is impossible and they both knew this clearly in making their statements.

Why did they say this? What is the agenda? As a Manly fan, hoping to see the end of this issue, why? Why misrepresent? Who are they trying to fool?

I don't pretend to know the answers, there may be a good reasons for their action, but it is not clear and it seems underhand and murky.

Great to hear that Sibraa is on the way to England, though obviously he was one of the two Football Club members who voted to sayonara to Grant Mayer! Lets hope it is sorted.

DSM5 link said:
Apparently Sibraa has made a dash to Engerland to do just that Dan.  Let's all hope the carpetbaggers are amenable to what he has to say.  Bring on the footie.   
  Yes he can go via Harare and see how many people his mate Robert has killed this week.

Bit simplistic Mata. Diplomacy when representing the government in a sovereign state does not imply agreeing with anything but representing one's own country interests. We have no idea where Sibraa or anyone else stands personally on Mugabe. Diplomacy sometimes means putting aside those views. Harsh to claim any imprimateur on the Zimbabwean regime.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6