the trip

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
wtf is happening to our great game.whoever put Rex on report should be sacked with no chance of ever gracing a football field again.

And wasnt it good seeing Rex the man out the back moving at pace as opposed to running the decoy or copping the short pass flatfooted.

wtf is happening to our great game.whoever put Rex on report should be sacked with no chance of ever gracing a football field again.

And wasnt it good seeing Rex the man out the back moving at pace as opposed to running the decoy or copping the short pass flatfooted.

Spot on The Who. Not sure why he doesn't put in for the full 80

My guess? He is too polite. He needs to be directed, he doesn't take the initiative enough at this stage of his career.

My guess? He is too polite. He needs to be directed, he doesn't take the initiative enough at this stage of his career.

I lost him completely in the second half - at just the point when he was most needed. I'm still not sure about his overall value, given his always low tackle count and vulnerability in defense to fast elusive players. He just naturally goes awol for large parts of games. Maybe hasler can change that, but the flea beagles are already overloaded with players in the same mould - Kasiano and pritchard. It might not work out as well as people are thinking.

I lost him completely in the second half - at just the point when he was most needed. I'm still not sure about his overall value, given his always low tackle count and vulnerability in defense to fast elusive players. He just naturally goes awol for large parts of games. Maybe hasler can change that, but the flea beagles are already overloaded with players in the same mould - Kasiano and pritchard. It might not work out as well as people are thinking.

SeaEagleRock8 said:

haha. that's gold. too polite!

SeaEagleRock8 said:

haha. that's gold. too polite!

The Who said:
manlyfan76 said:
Low tackle count because nobody likes running at him?

I keep hearing this as an excuse. More likely it's because he stands so wide.

It isn't an excuse, it is exactly what happens

For some reason, teams always attack us on the other side of the park

From memory last week the combo of Lyon/G.Stewart/DCE made 64 tackles and the combo of Matai/Williams/Foran made 29. I won't bother looking at the combos of all 3 again today because the 2nd half changed all that

It seems crazy to me that all the other sides attack 2 of our best defenders, Stewart and Lyon, for set after set. It is probably because most sides have that side set up as their prime attacking side I guess

The Who said:
manlyfan76 said:
Low tackle count because nobody likes running at him?

I keep hearing this as an excuse. More likely it's because he stands so wide.

It isn't an excuse, it is exactly what happens

For some reason, teams always attack us on the other side of the park

From memory last week the combo of Lyon/G.Stewart/DCE made 64 tackles and the combo of Matai/Williams/Foran made 29. I won't bother looking at the combos of all 3 again today because the 2nd half changed all that

It seems crazy to me that all the other sides attack 2 of our best defenders, Stewart and Lyon, for set after set. It is probably because most sides have that side set up as their prime attacking side I guess

Trex looked very tired towards the end of the first half.

Like other guys that big he needs a spell

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4