The TRex Thread.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
maybe we are hard on him, but we don't expect him to do something amazing every time.

he got lost on the cowboys 1st try. A few more involvements in attack would be nice, because his damaging runs can lead to more opportunities

I would really like to see Tony pump the legs more once he* hits tacklers. Like Choc and Joe. He seems to surrender once they get him. If he pumps the legs a bit im sure they wouldnt hold on to him

Just an observation from afar

But he is definitely improving each week. Next week we will need him hitting defenders hard and firing against the scum

I still saw several of those passes where you can almost see the players on either side just rolling their eyes and thinking "JUST RUN".

Drifted in and out of game.He was ok tonight.Having him out there whether he is performing or not keeps the other side thinking - his potential to do something is an asset in itself.

Kite seemed to be doing Trex impressions all night..He must have had atleast 10 standing ,back footed starts tonight..

Better this week but not up to the standard that he imposed on himself through the media.

Earnie the Eagle said:
Well how does everyone rate him this week? I think he is saving himself for next week and the GF.

why would he save himself wasn't it do or die last night.

Ryan said:
I thought Tony Williams lazy defense cost two tries tonight.

how did he cost us the 2nd try?

12-12 in the second half, and the Cows are coming back. Trex bursts through the defensive line giving us great momentum. He than throws a great ball to Jorge for the try that breaks the Cows spirit. He deserves better than he got from his team supporters, and I am sure he will get it next year.

Kiwi Eagle said:
It was Foran running out of the line that was the biggest factor in the Tamou try

True but Trex made no effort to get him. Otherwise big game from him. Really aimed up in defence and ran hard. Good timing, look out Melbourne!!

I got the impression he was saving himself for the second half (in which he was awesome). He maybe took it upon himself to fix Manly's second half woes and was a bit quiet in the first forty. Overall, a big pass mark last night for T Dog.

moffy said:
Ryan said:
I thought Tony Williams lazy defense cost two tries tonight.

how did he cost us the 2nd try?

He didn't, but it looks good if you just want to stick it into the guy regardless. Perhaps he was supposed to pulling off cover defence on the opposite side of the field or intercepting forward passes to prevent tries. Who knows.

Thought he had good impact tonight, and I was happy with his contribution. If people want a backrower who'll rack up 50 tackles a match and not make any mistakes than I'll get on the phone and get Willo back. Or we can start Mauro in his place. Personally I'm happy to sacrifice a bit of defense for some top shelf, genuine impact in attack. As others have pointed out, the mere thought of what he can do if he gets the ball is enough to attract defenders and create opportunity around him. The only thing I would like to see is him showing more urgency in getting to his feet and playing the ball. That way he can take much more advantage of the amount of defenders he attracts.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6