[Resurrected] The Trent Vent

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I am saying nothing about our coaching staff. Does anything really need to be said!
I pity you poor fans who write post after post about how bad they have performed. Switch this damn forum off for a few days after each loss and heal you poor souls. I feel for the lot of you, it's a damn shame the club has sunken to a depth beyond circa 2001

Last edited:
Barrett's main issue is that it is NOT his team. Do you believe a new coach, desperate to secure his job would go against his bosses, do you think he cant see how bad Snake is playing. Without a doubt Snakes selection is coming from ZtC.
A new coach needs to drop underperforming stars to draw a line in the sand and put a rocket up the other players. Twenty does not have access to that tool.
The story about a coach not picking the team was true.

Barrett's main issue is that it is NOT his team. Do you believe a new coach, desperate to secure his job would go against his bosses, do you think he cant see how bad Snake is playing. Without a doubt Snakes selection is coming from ZtC.
A new coach needs to drop underperforming stars to draw a line in the sand and put a rocket up the other players. Twenty does not have access to that tool.
The story about a coach not picking the team was true.
If Barrett isn't picking the team then that makes it worse. What sort of a numptie would allow that whilst the owner is publicly stating the results aren't acceptable.

I for one do not believe the story. Bozo may be old and stupid, but I have no doubt he would not have made some of the selections we have seen this year.

I just listened to the press conference with TB and Jake Turbo. I must say that TB was very impressive. He told it like it was, and praised Jake for his leadership. Jake looked and sounded shattered. But as TB said: I'd like to have 30 blokes with Jake's work ethic (or words to that effect).
It's quite telling, isn't it, that the one superstar player in our team last night, and the one with the most experience who should be leading by example, was not beside the coach.

I just listened to the press conference with TB and Jake Turbo. I must say that TB was very impressive. He told it like it was, and praised Jake for his leadership. Jake looked and sounded shattered. But as TB said: I'd like to have 30 blokes with Jake's work ethic (or words to that effect).
It's quite telling, isn't it, that the one superstar player in our team last night, and the one with the most experience who should be leading by example, was not beside the coach.

That one superstar clocked off ages ago.

Not bad money if you can get it is it $650k a year, catch the ball and pass it off to a winger as soon as you can, loiter out the back doing bugger all and if a player runs at you just jog to a point and never make a tackle. Oh and just stand around when we are getting hammered with your hands on your hips not even looking dejected.

That one superstar clocked off ages ago.

Not bad money if you can get it is it $650k a year, catch the ball and pass it off to a winger as soon as you can, loiter out the back doing bugger all and if a player runs at you just jog to a point and never make a tackle. Oh and just stand around when we are getting hammered with your hands on your hips not even looking dejected.
Yes true, BUT he is brilliant at organising the defence from the back.

On a humorous Note
I can just see his presser after cowboyz next week

Imagine by the grace of God Manly win somehow . ..
TB says,
we have $3m worth of players out
we just cant sustain these injuries
we are having a bad run
the boyz are positive we will regroup
we have too much experience on the side lines

HELLOOOOOOO.... TB we won that Game

Oh, did we, sorry i didn't realize, we didnt speak about winning during the week we focused on the injuries.

in all reality this guy has no idea how to motivate or bring the best out of players, irrelevant if they are young or older heads.

Last edited:
I watched it yesterday and thought what a twat. He has nothing to offer but excuses. He's a **** coach with no answers. The players are not putting in for him. We have no structure and no set plays. Add libbing may get you one try but won't win a game. Trent... Time to go. The experiment failed. Time to get is a first grade coach. One who can inspire the next generation. Yeah nah is just sheite.

Perhaps this thread should be renamed 'The Roaring Silence,' in honour of the non-existent media campaign to unseat the current coach?

Last year the likes of Arnold Rothstein, Mrs Ritchie's deformed son, Danny Narrower, et al, were all over Toovey's future and actively participated in the 'white anting' process. This year, nothing. What's changed?

What has been reinforced over the last 12 months is that as a strategist ZtH cooks a great lamb on the Weber. That is when he isn't performing his day-to-day role of leaking to the media or blowing his allowance from Snot and Prick at the TAB.

And as football 'club' owners, Snot and Prick make great weight loss merchants.

Last edited:
Nathan ****ing Green. Nathan ****ing Green. He bypasses the bench and goes from NSW Cup to starting in A's. Nathan ****ing Green. And Knight can't get a game. . Ahhhhhhhhhhh I hope you can comprehend it. If the colour brothers are our future I must be colour blind. Let's hope they are a good two hit ups from Green this week.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6