[Resurrected] The Trent Vent

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Who'd be an NRL coach?

Plenty want to be, few really succeed.

Poor Twenty it's been a perfect storm hasn't it, but not to worry ZtH will ensure his mates in the media wont crucify you so alls good..........for now !!

You know something.....

I think Phil Gould sold Bozo a dummy. Barrett proved with the Panther's U/20's that he couldn't coach, but Gould didn't want to shaft the bloke because he's a mate. What better way to get rid of him while still keeping him in a job, and to screw over a club he hates by over-selling his ability to that club? And he knew Bozo would listen because Bozo has a lot of respect for Gus. They were allies in the SL War, the main recruiters for the ARL with the biggest clout since they were the Aussie and NSW coaches respectively.

I don't necessarily blame Trent Barrett. If you were an aspiring coach and you were offered a first grade coaching job at a successful club like Manly, wouldn't you take the job? He's basically in charge of a cluster fvck right now with players not performing and half the squad out or playing injured. But seriously, what is being done to stem the blood flow because its not a pin prick, right now someone has cut an artery.

Injuries aside, other than the Turbo's, this team has gone backwards in 2016.
Bozo best player I have seen but a dinosaur now doing well with NSW and Manly

image.png

When Des became Manly's coach I was surprised as I always thought of him as a quiet introverted guy.
The first year of his coaching we lost many games but they where close loses and the team competed in every game.
Unfortunately, with Trent, I don't think he is capable of inspiring the team. He may have a good knowlage of the game but he seems laid back and lacks passion.
I think he is not the guy to take Manly into the future.

the sqeels maybe all over the place this year,
1. salary caps
2. fraud payments
3. forced to cut players
4. seasons injuries
5. depressed individuals
6. forced retirement
7. potentially lost the best player

but when they take the filed the passion to win is very evident. that comes from the coach, it rubs onto the players and the results show .

TB is the wrong choice. Give me Desmond anydday of the week and see some doors go flying.

Enough said

If a player loses confidence in himself he can gain confidence from the coaching. Unfortunately these blokes have neither.

Let me get this straight ... Toovey was sacked for blue steel. Why? Because it's a results driven business.

Surely then, it must be time now for zoolander to catwalk his way into the sunset!

When was the last time a coach picked a winger on the bench? No idea barrett.... Must be sacked

Let me get this straight ... Toovey was sacked for blue steel. Why? Because it's a results driven business.

Surely then, it must be time now for zoolander to catwalk his way into the sunset!
Sure he isn't really Beaker, rather than Zoolander?

You know something.....

I think Phil Gould sold Bozo a dummy. Barrett proved with the Panther's U/20's that he couldn't coach, but Gould didn't want to shaft the bloke because he's a mate. What better way to get rid of him while still keeping him in a job, and to screw over a club he hates by over-selling his ability to that club? And he knew Bozo would listen because Bozo has a lot of respect for Gus. They were allies in the SL War, the main recruiters for the ARL with the biggest clout since they were the Aussie and NSW coaches respectively.

I don't necessarily blame Trent Barrett. If you were an aspiring coach and you were offered a first grade coaching job at a successful club like Manly, wouldn't you take the job? He's basically in charge of a cluster fvck right now with players not performing and half the squad out or playing injured. But seriously, what is being done to stem the blood flow because its not a pin prick, right now someone has cut an artery.

Injuries aside, other than the Turbo's, this team has gone backwards in 2016.
Ah yes Gus the snake oil salesman. Always thought he was slimey. Bonzo walked out of that meeting with bottles of preparation X and doctor good cure all's, a bearded lady and a dud coach. But the best was yet to come. He threw Cartwright and Lewis into the show bag as well. Thanks for coming, come again !!

Here we go again THE PRESSER, same farking excuses by TB ,
1. missing players
2 missing players
3. missing players
u farking scumbag, even when we did have these players around u were still loosing games.
As a coach what are you going to do to compensate the temporary loss of these players???? u have no idea , go back to modelling

Jake Turbo is more optimistic than TB, what a tragedy for the players

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6