The Travel Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
[quote author=Fro]
I'm off to Thailand in November for my honeymoon, let me know when you are going Clon and i'll steer clear :)

Same as me, I fly out around the 20th I think.

[/quote]

Oh **** I'm marrying Garts, we fly out the 19th :)

[quote author=Garts]
[quote author=Fro]
I'm off to Thailand in November for my honeymoon, let me know when you are going Clon and i'll steer clear :)

[/quote]

[/quote]

Conrgats you guys. I think you make a wonderful couple :lol:

If Garts could become a bicycle seat you are going to have a lot of fun Fro with all that bobbing.

On the subject of travel and I know not on the agenda today, but I also recommend Turkey. People are very friendly. prices incredibly cheap (especially beer which can be bought in dispensers everywhere), heaps of history, and some fantastic resorts and less expensive places as well.

Vietnam has been getting rave reviews for the last 5 years. Beautiful harbours to the north and down south is colourful and you could get to Siem Reap in Cambodia and look at Angkor Wat in what would have to be one of the greatest temple complexes anywhere. If you like history head into China. Not so cheap anymore but great spots almost everywhere. Something simple like Li River and see the Guilin hills is spectacular and accessed from the south through Guangzhou.

[quote author=Garts]
[quote author=Fro]

[/quote]

[/quote]

As it turns out I get married on the 17th and fly out on the 19th.

I pretty sure we ended up flying Thai over Qantas due to the flight leaving earlier and not being able to use my Qantas frequent flyer points to upgrade to Business as the Qantas flights were on special, bastards!!!!

Oh dear, this is starting to get freakier and freakier.

We get Married on the 17th and Fly out on the 19th as well, and I am not making this up I swear :)

Havent booked which flight yet but it is Thai and probably the 10am or whatever to Bangkok.

I just hope its not Garts :)

Please tell me you aren't connecting to Chaing Mai that day Garts??

hehe, I'm sure the respective new brides would love that, but I'm sure we could set up a Manly Section on the planes somewhere :)

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4