The Tool is at it again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
HappilyManly said:
Hopa was signed for 4 years but plays for 2. So their cap is only 425pa for 1 more year.

Buzz will continue to lob grenades in the hope of taking down Manly. But his fascile attempts merely strengthens The Fortress walls :)

Manly is more than the current Playing Group, as the decades of success has recorded. :sleepy:

Zorba will keep fueling throthfeild useing players and anything he can to bring down perry and the admin of this club as pay back. The bit about a CEO not being in the change room after games, as he's on the outer with players ,is zorba again giving things to his tele trolls about Perry.

When will he stop.
Scott Penn when will you stop him. He sits on the board as your appointee.

Or Perry might not want to be in the rooms, cause that heap of **** is stinking up the place :dodgy:

When The Son of Sam was our Coach, Perry was not even allowed to work on the premises. So nothing new on that front :cool:

Maintain the rage and the silverware, Manly :idea:

Hilarious, he writes that parra may offer 1 mill per season for dce. Ps Phil so will manly.

Drossfield just keeps spewing it out doesn't he. Next we'll have Toovey signed to coach the Titans and Watmough playing for the Waratahs. How do the News Ltd people continue to allow this poor Hans Christian Anderson clone to continue to write such drivel. Hey News Ltd. Employ me. I can write better fairly tales than this klutz

I'm not that worried about the story today. It doesn't actually say he'll take it, just that the Eels are going to offer it. I expect DCE to get at least half a dozen serious such offers and plenty of inquiries before he signs his next contract. The only worthwhile news today is Parramatta are actually wasting their time thinking of all the clubs he will get offers from that they think they can get him by just offering not double what everyone else would.

For what it's worth, I don't think we will retain DCE and I don't think he will go to Brisbane. Parra are just as likely as any other Sydney based club.

I would love to retain DCE, but not if that means we are like North Queensland ala Thurston as the only back that is 1st grade quality.

Moondog said:
Wonder when we'll get the story about News Ltd club Brisbane Broncos a team in turmoil?

Just after they finish going on about thurston's stripped no try that for some reason was awarded a try.

Wait...there's no mention of this?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6