the three stroogers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
thanks guys flip and co for agreeing with this one. i know i am sometimes over the top but that is PASSION and i get the ****s with brain dead footballers that do this job for a living and dont give a **** but will take the money and headlines....if we had MATAI,STEWART AND KING at least we would have give it a good shot but them 3 let everyone down.....did you see the guys in the sheds before the kickoff they knew we were FUC*ED because of them.......MATAI,STEWART and KING all sitting there knowing what they had done....

CLIT COMMANDER link said:
Going for the negative Karma record. 

Why bother with this? I can imagine you are 35 years old, still living at home and unemployed, sitting in front of your parents computer smoking some drug debt enabled crack.  Soon you will get bored of dribble on this site and start trolling for She Male action on some Thai site.  Go to that site and stay there.

i'd say he was the inspiration behind the 'tim & tom" segment of the matty johns show

mr seagles link said:
thanks guys flip and co for agreeing with this one. i know i am sometimes over the top but that is PASSION and i get the s**ts with brain dead footballers that do this job for a living and dont give a s**t but will take the money and headlines....if we had MATAI,STEWART AND KING at least we would have give it a good shot but them 3 let everyone down.....did you see the guys in the sheds before the kickoff they knew we were FUC*ED because of them.......MATAI,STEWART and KING all sitting there knowing what they had done....

Matai has a record but the team as a whole has clearly been stressed. Footy is supposed to be fun, but as some of you may be aware there are events outside of footy that have been building to a fast-approaching critical moment. Foolish to think none of that would affect our team.

susan link said:
drop the tag \"clit commander\" and your credibilty would rise 100 fold.

\"clit commander\" how very 1980s ,you big stud you.

Ha ha.  What's in a name?  My handle is an obscure movie reference, not a statement of prowess.  

Lack of discipline equates to lack of team spirit.  And lack of discipline has been way too pronounced in this team.  

Could anyone be in the least bit surprised Watmough got 10 in the bin for mouthing off at officials, once again?  Cheap efforts like that take away from the heart shown by many others today.

Add those three in and the score might have been different. But based on the second-half dribble we have shown the whole season I doubt they would have altered the result.

8th.

mr seagles link said:
imagine if matai,stewart,king were playing we would be killing them..they should be ashamed of themselves letting the team down like that....DICKHEADS>>>

116_fail-1__600_x_700.gif

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6