the three stroogers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mr seagles

Reserve Grader
imagine if matai,stewart,king were playing we would be killing them..they should be ashamed of themselves letting the team down like that....DICKHEADS>>>

How much better would this forum be if mr seagles snr had of used a condom the night mr seagles jnr was conceived

Going for the negative Karma record. 

Why bother with this? I can imagine you are 35 years old, still living at home and unemployed, sitting in front of your parents computer smoking some drug debt enabled crack.  Soon you will get bored of dribble on this site and start trolling for She Male action on some Thai site.  Go to that site and stay there.

But he's right?

You think it would be 28 blot had we had a more full strength team.

Bag away, dont get a good conga line get in the way of fact. 

CLIT COMMANDER link said:
Going for the negative Karma record. 

Why bother with this? I can imagine you are 35 years old, still living at home and unemployed, sitting in front of your parents computer smoking some drug debt enabled crack.  Soon you will get bored of dribble on this site and start trolling for She Male action on some Thai site.  Go to that site and stay there.

Hahahaha

Cambo link said:
How much better would this forum be if mr seagles snr had of used a condom the night mr seagles jnr was conceived

That's some funny **** Cambo. Well done.

Flip link said:
But he's right?

You think it would be 28 blot had we had a more full strength team.

Bag away, dont get a good conga line get in the way of fact. 

This is why I love this site.  Guys like you are in a position of moderation with the same opinion as nut jobs like this flog.

Keep saying players missing won't make a difference CC. You're adding to your credibility.

Flip link said:
Keep saying players missing won't make a difference CC. You're adding to your credibility.

Suspensions and injurys are all part of footy. 

However, my credibility is important.  Your positive assessment in that regard would complete me.

You're an idiot. My opinions dont reflect that of the site or anyone else on it. I meerly have a delete / edit button for when clowns go over the top and put dans name and site at risk.

I repeat, Mr Seaeagle in this case is right.

Flip link said:
You're an idiot. My opinions dont reflect that of the site or anyone else on it. I meerly have a delete / edit button for when clowns go over the top and put dans name and site at risk.

I repeat, Mr Seaeagle in this case is right.

Good for you.  As it is your own opinion I would tend to disagree with it. 

Again, well done and keep up the good work.

drop the tag "clit commander" and your credibilty would rise 100 fold.

"clit commander" how very 1980s ,you big stud you.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6