• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hi Dan,
There are only two things in the thread that the cursor can click on which gives the words link in the menu.
The zero under replies and the words last post.
Copying the link after right clicking the zero just gives an 'about blank' page and right clicking on the last post gives me the page as per post 14 above.

Clicking elsewhere in that thread space just gives the inspect element, translate, page source menu etc which relates to the page in general (as you know).

So right click, copy link, paste link still gives me what's in post 14 above.

I'm not highlighting anything (thread always appears pink - as do elephants).

So unless the murdoch press is uber leet haxxorzing into your site, I dunno what else I can do to help ya.

If I'm way off the mark, feel free to roll eyes and direct me again.

Im just going to ignore it as I have no idea what is causing it :)

Fairly major software update is on the way soon anyway that may resolve it.

There are a whole lot of performance improvements and I wonder if that will help.

I need to setup a job to recount totals as well which will likely help

That's ok. It's moved onto page 2 now.

Continue rolling around in your $100 notes.

lol *cough*

globaleagle said:
Continue rolling around in your $100 notes.

lol *cough*

I tried wiping my ass with them, however the plastic material used was harsh on my ring and not very absorbent, it left me in pain and covered in my own filth

It doesnt need scripting. You can just find file and upload

the upload picture button is ghosted for both avatar and profile pic... can only choose from defuault list of avatars?

That would mean you are using a mobile or tablet that does not support file uploads. That is not controlled by the site but yoir root os or browser.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2