The T-rex vs the Plate Head

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Don't put T Rex or anyone else up as some sort of anti Lockyer vigilante please. We will cop enough of this **** from the media during the week without it coming from our own supporters. We need to focus on our own game and do what we have done right all year any play great football to beat these donkeys. The media will be trying to goad and bait us into fixating on demi god Darrens ckeekbone. Des will need to get into all our heads and keep us focused on the entire Broncos team not just one mans facial bones.

mickqld said:
Don't put T Rex or anyone else up as some sort of anti Lockyer vigilante please. We will cop enough of this s**t from the media during the week without it coming from our own supporters. We need to focus on our own game and do what we have done right all year any play great football to beat these donkeys. The media will be trying to goad and bait us into fixating on demi god Darrens ckeekbone. Des will need to get into all our heads and keep us focused on the entire Broncos team not just one mans facial bones.

When last we played the broncos T-rex was clearly on a mission to run at Lockyer, I don't believe thats going to change three weeks later and I'm eager to see part two of the battle regardless of your feelings.

I can see it now, thaiday will sprint out of the line to protect Locky and T rex will slip a nice pass to Snake on the inside and he will run 50 to score under the posts!! over and over again.

Yes it is a contact sport and a shame the guy has been injured as i would not have liked it happening to the beaver. Good luck to him and good luck to any eagle who runs at him too... Massive risk for the team dynamucs if he gets injured one less forward...either way the broncs are in lots of trouble..
Lets see melbiyrne get beat up by the warriors...this is shaping up lovely....no talj about stewart now and the brawl....love it! Go the eages!

God said:
mickqld said:
Don't put T Rex or anyone else up as some sort of anti Lockyer vigilante please. We will cop enough of this s**t from the media during the week without it coming from our own supporters. We need to focus on our own game and do what we have done right all year any play great football to beat these donkeys. The media will be trying to goad and bait us into fixating on demi god Darrens ckeekbone. Des will need to get into all our heads and keep us focused on the entire Broncos team not just one mans facial bones.

When last we played the broncos T-rex was clearly on a mission to run at Lockyer, I don't believe thats going to change three weeks later and I'm eager to see part two of the battle regardless of your feelings.

Sorry God I didnt mean to be critical of your post just want to see our boys focused on beating all 17 broncos not just one media hyped up player. I too would love to see T Rex running over the top of everyone of them. It's just I am quite sure like prior to the Storm game that the media wil be trying everything to stir our boys up into fixating on Demi god darren.

It would be unsportsmanlike to let him run out, and the NRL would be a laughing stock. It simply will not happen.

His last play was a brilliant one, to play on in that pain and kick the winning goal in a finals match. His Broncos management want him to have one last role: to be a distraction leading up to the grand final qualifier.

Des is not so dumb as to be distracted, and Locky is too good a player to be made into a ridiculous sideshow by the Broncos.

mickqld said:
God said:
mickqld said:

Sorry God I didnt mean to be critical of your post just want to see our boys focused on beating all 17 broncos not just one media hyped up player. I too would love to see T Rex running over the top of everyone of them. It's just I am quite sure like prior to the Storm game that the media wil be trying everything to stir our boys up into fixating on Demi god darren.

Media hyped up player like benji?

Hope T Rex puts his head into the ground like he's putting out a cigarette.

Before Lockyer makes his decision he needs to remember what happened the last time we ran out against them: T Rex face palmed him in the cheek and he went down. If this happens again it could be extremely dangerous to Lockyer. I would love to see Lockyer play. However, I also think that my last memory of his career should be that field goal and him getting chaired off by the Broncos players last night.

If my last vision of him going off is with a trainer and holding onto his cheekbone I'd be very disappointed. It's the same as the whole getting Beaver back. I don't want it because he got the perfect finish.

I say don't play, let the boys do what they need to do and if they make it and win the GF then go up on stage and lift the trophy, but don't play (like Price in '04). It's not worth it.

Irresponsible on the club doctor to let him play. Where's the duty of care in this club. I doubt if he plays.

DSM5 said:
Irresponsible on the club doctor to let him play. Where's the duty of care in this club. I doubt if he plays.

Let him play, atleast he will go out like another Legend who didnt think about the consequences ( Langlands), been around won comps, played state, country & only rememberd for that 1 game ..
:p

If he plays there's no need to do anything illegal, a hard tackle will remind him of the pain he's in. He's been a great player over the years and I hope there's more like him but he won't be able to play with the pain.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6